Black Relationships : Ladies: What is your definition of a "nice guy"?

:offtopic1: the OP is about 'nice guys', what is a ladies definition.

no real need to bring out every negativity that a women has seen in her time.
do sisters want a man to be nice to them or not? can yall handle it?

It is not off topic. :p I could call you "off topic" for talking about how nice you are, when the question was posed to women, not men and how they are, themselves.

Of course we want a man to be nice to us; unless a woman has seen years of abuse and has grown accustomed to feeling unworthy of a man doing her right, we usually want a nice guy.

well all i saw is a bunch of horror stories up in here. what is your definition of a nice guy?

Then you must have skipped my post; I wrote "A nice guy is one that is: considerate, thoughtful, helpful, sweet, kind, humble, giving, sharing, and loving. He's confident, not arrogant; can take charge like a boss, but not be bossy, , and shows a bit fearlessness, not cowardice."

:offtopic1: the OP is about 'nice guys', what is a ladies definition.

no real need to bring out every negativity that a women has seen in her time.
do sisters want a man to be nice to them or not? can yall handle it?

:offtopic1: Nor is it about whether or not sistas want a man to be nice to them, and certainly not if they can 'handle it'. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back