Black Relationships : Ladies: What is your definition of a "nice guy"?

:SuN020:i'm a nice guy. that is the way i roll. sisters can't deal wit it, that's on them.
you put down every nice brother that you see, you deserve what you get.

Eh-scuse? Who you talkin' to?

Men do this, too, ya know. Will put down every suitable woman and lady in exchange for a girl whoring herself out; then they complain about how loose these women is.

Just because a brother says, himself, "I'm nice" or shoots some "nice" words at you doesn't mean he's nice. No, I don't agree with (women) getting a nasty attitude with men who's being courteous to you, but I also don't agree with (men) getting a nasty attitude just because a woman kindly turns them down, as if she's obligated to take you on. Then talkin' about how she's passing up a great thing.

I think humility is in order, on both sides.

Men do this, too, ya know. Will put down every suitable woman and lady in exchange for a girl whoring herself out; then they complain about how loose these women is.

Just because a brother says, himself, "I'm nice" or shoots some "nice" words at you doesn't mean he's nice. No, I don't agree with (women) getting a nasty attitude with men who's being courteous to you, but I also don't agree with (men) getting a nasty attitude just because a woman kindly turns them down, as if she's obligated to take you on. Then talkin' about how she's passing up a great thing.

I think humility is in order, on both sides.
:SuN020: two wrongs don't make it right…….

Unfortunately, some women and men don't really care but would rather get even in terms of being put down so many times.

:offtopic1: the OP is about 'nice guys', what is a ladies definition.

no real need to bring out every negativity that a women has seen in her time.
do sisters want a man to be nice to them or not? can yall handle it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back