Black Women : LADIES: Surrogate Mother

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Hey Ladies,

If you were unable to bare children. Would you allow another woman to be a surrogate?

Would you be a surrogate?

Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman carries and delivers a child for another couple or person. This woman, the surrogate mother, may be the child's genetic mother(called traditional surrogacy), or she may be genetically unrelated to the child (called gestational surrogacy).
If the surrogate receives compensation beyond the reimbursement of medical and other reasonable expenses, the arrangement is called commercial surrogacy; otherwise, it is often referred to as altruistic surrogacy.[1]
In a traditional surrogacy, the child may be conceived via home artificial insemination using fresh or frozen sperm or impregnated via IUI (intrauterine insemination), or ICI(intracervical insemination) performed at a health clinic.
A gestational surrogacy requires the transfer of a previously created embryo, and for this reason the process always takes place in a clinical setting.
The intended parent or parents, sometimes called the social parents, may arrange a surrogate pregnancy because of female infertility, other medical issues which make pregnancy or delivery impossible, risky or otherwise undesirable, or because the intended parent or parents are male. The sperm or eggs may be provided by the 'commissioning' parents, butdonor sperm, eggs and embryos may also be used.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogate_mother

Hey Ladies,

If you were unable to bare children. Would you allow another woman to be a surrogate?

Would you be a surrogate?

1. Yes, I think I would, if it can be my OWN child she carries for me.--- If, for medical reasons, I can't safely carry a child to full-term, I think the desire to have my OWN child would out-weigh missing out on the physical bonding during pregnancy.

And, I do know some Sisters who have done so.

I wouldn't want to have another woman carry a baby that wasn't mine. I'd rather adopt.

2. LAWD, NO! (lol)

For those who have, GOD BLESS 'EM! (lol)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back