Black Women : LADIES ONLY! Women Who Are Jealous of You

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Women Who Are Jealous of You

Women are very critical of each other when it comes to hair, makeup, clothes, a man, money, etc. When a woman is staring at you, you can feel her eyes piercing through you. Sometimes you can here some ladies rolling eyes, whispering and cackling in the back of you, saying things like, "She thinks she's cute..." or "Why is he with her? She's not even that pretty."

Or do you find yourself being this type of woman? It's human nature to get jealous or feel slightly envious of something another may have. We've all done it. Women are catty and competitive creatures at heart.

I have heard stories of women doing vicious things to one another out of jealousy. Throwing of acid in the face of a women was one, putting Nair in a shampoo bottle, slashing tires or defacing another woman's property.

I've even had friends who were envious of one another, because of who she was dating and would spread rumors about her in order to destroy the woman's relationship. Only to turn around and date her ex after their relationship ended.

You can ignore it and go about your business; you can smile at them and hope that it cools down all that extra tension; or YOU CAN IGNORE IT.

Some jealous women want to get a rise out of you, and to drag you down to their level.

How do you feel about other jealous women?

What do you do when you start to feel jealous?

Have you ever had a confrontation with a woman (or women) who tried to attack you out of jealousy?

Women Who Are Jealous of You

Women are very critical of each other when it comes to hair, makeup, clothes, a man, money, etc. When a woman is staring at you, you can feel her eyes piercing through you. Sometimes you can here some ladies rolling eyes, whispering and cackling in the back of you, saying things like, "She thinks she's cute..." or "Why is he with her? She's not even that pretty."

Or do you find yourself being this type of woman? It's human nature to get jealous or feel slightly envious of something another may have. We've all done it. Women are catty and competitive creatures at heart.

I have heard stories of women doing vicious things to one another out of jealousy. Throwing of acid in the face of a women was one, putting Nair in a shampoo bottle, slashing tires or defacing another woman's property.

I've even had friends who were envious of one another, because of who she was dating and would spread rumors about her in order to destroy the woman's relationship. Only to turn around and date her ex after their relationship ended.

You can ignore it and go about your business; you can smile at them and hope that it cools down all that extra tension; or YOU CAN IGNORE IT.

Some jealous women want to get a rise out of you, and to drag you down to their level.

Have you ever had a confrontation with a woman (or women) who tried to attack you out of jealousy?
I CAN NOT STAND JEALOUS WOMEN! I must admit that I have been jealous in the past, I just relax that foolisheness, it's crazy. There was a girl I met when I was in the Navy, she had light skin and long hair. Everyone told me she was stuck up, even my best friend (at the time) told me she was stationed with her and she was okay. I believed it, but her being a corpsman (medical) I had to talk to her. She turned out to be one of the coolest chicks on the boat. That day I learned that you don't listen to others, form your own opinion. I was 22 at the time, and had some self confidence issues myself. But I never was nasty or angry towards women I felt imtimidated by, it was just never in my nature, I just wouldn't talk as much. Now, I still feel it every now and again, but I check myself and remind myself that we are all different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am not to be her, and she is not to be me......that is what makes us the DIVAS that we are. I love a good DIVA, LOL!

I CAN NOT STAND JEALOUS WOMEN! I must admit that I have been jealous in the past, I just relax that foolisheness, it's crazy. There was a girl I met when I was in the Navy, she had light skin and long hair. Everyone told me she was stuck up, even my best friend (at the time) told me she was stationed with her and she was okay. I believed it, but her being a corpsman (medical) I had to talk to her. She turned out to be one of the coolest chicks on the boat. That day I learned that you don't listen to others, form your own opinion. I was 22 at the time, and had some self confidence issues myself. But I never was nasty or angry towards women I felt imtimidated by, it was just never in my nature, I just wouldn't talk as much. Now, I still feel it every now and again, but I check myself and remind myself that we are all different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am not to be her, and she is not to be me......that is what makes us the DIVAS that we are. I love a good DIVA, LOL!

I've had that happen to me too, but reversed. People saying that I was stuck up and this and that, then only to have people get the wrong impression of me in the end. I try not to formulate an opinion based on what SOMEONE ELSE SAID, because that's their opinion and you gotta have your own brain and back bone to make that decision yourself.

I hate "hear-say"....

A lot of times I get side eyed from other ladies. One time I asked this older lady, cause I felt she had an issue with me, I was like "Do you think I'ma b----h or something?" and she was like "Yes." But her and I are cool. Just a month ago she asked me if I wanted to move into a room she was renting out.

I had a girl back in the day, and her and I would fight each other, all because her cousin was dating a guy I was dating, but he was playing us both. Eventually over time her, the girl I was fighting, and I became really close friends and hung out ALL THE TIME.

It just goes back to why some women find it hard to be friends with each other.

Very interesting topic and questions Sister.

I have no personal experience(s) of jealousy to draw from. I'm sitting here thinking really hard, and can't come up with even one. Maybe i've seen it, experienced it, but didn't really know what it was ... iono.

I don't know anything about them, so i have no feelings regarding them.

I don't think i feel jealous of women, as you've described it. As i think on some of the great things i know of, that other Sisters have, i'm just happy for them. I'm happy for the Sister that has the big beautiful car, home, husband, great career, financial security, wonderful children, beautiful Spirit, etc., ... i mean ... why would i be jealous of her having what God blessed her with? How can i ever get my own, if my heart is filled with hate and jealousy over hers? I've never really had any of that. At most, i'd be talking to God, saying i want some too ... but jealous ... no. In fact, her having such things would be my hope, that if she can have it, so can i. She'd be my encouragement, not fueling any jealousy.

No, not that i'm aware of. I've had an occasion or two, where women come at me in some twisted, strange kind of ways, but i never really knew what was at the core of their behavior. I'm more likely to think more general things, like they've got some issues, maybe some mental challenges, stressed, all out of order inside themselves, and need some help. My heart would go out to them, for i have nothing to be jealous of ... everything i have ... they could easily have too ... like things i mean ... so, no ... i've not had specific jealousy confrontations from Sisters to speak of ... nope.

Great Topic ... Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back