Black Relationships : ladies, if you met a guy online...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by bigtown, Feb 25, 2005.

1. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Ladies if you met a guy online and he told you that he had never been married. Later on, after several months of talking online and on the telephone you move to his city, which had nothing to do with having met him. Shortly afterward, He tells you that he was once married. He and his wife had been divorced for 7 years after an 8 month marriage, and that there were no children from the union. When you ask him why he told you that he wasn't married, he tells you that since you met online and were in different cities he never truly expected anything would come of it. Would you continue to see him?

2. unique

unique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    No a liar is a liar. A liar is a cheat. A liar is a thief. Nope his lies will become problematic.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow ! interesting love to hear more sistas on this issue...

4. soulfulmixx

soulfulmixx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    first of all the nothing usually can stay hidden forever.. it baffles me when someone feels the need to lie esp. in the beginning of a relationship.. be honest.. if the person is meant for u they will adjust to the truth if they see fit..

anywhoo to answer the question.. simply NO!! :getout: he started things off on a lie.. thats def. a red flag and tells me hes a liar...un trusworthy.. game player etc.. who has time for that really!!if one can keep he real with me.. upfront and honest whether good or bad.. we can deal..lies can lead to so much destruction.. externally and internally..

5. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15

No, I probably wouldn't. Been in a similar situation and I was pissed for a while. The same holds true for men who say they don't have children and then I find out they do. I will never understand why some men feel the need to lie about having kids.