Black Women : Ladies....How do you tell your friend?

BWHAAAA!!! I read ruffles and that alone made me bust out...WOOOOW LMAO

Yeah, no, that's not a good look.
Whenever we get the chance to get together or on the phone, we still give her the business about that to this day, LMAO!
Anyway, be prepared for her to give you the stank eye and attitude, don't take it personal, you just crashed her whole matrix. She thinkin' she lookin' fly as hell, and here you come smacking the ball out of her hand. Give her a chance to recuperate cause you know her ego will be bruised. I know mines would.

Whenever we get the chance to get together or on the phone, we still give her the business about that to this day, LMAO!
Anyway, be prepared for her to give you the stank eye and attitude, don't take it personal, you just crashed her whole matrix. She thinkin' she lookin' fly as hell, and here you come smacking the ball out of her hand. Give her a chance to recuperate cause you know her ego will be bruised. I know mines would.

I know, but I think it's better I say it....then some guy....But then again, maybe some guy does like it...*shudders*

I know, but I think it's better I say it....then some guy....But then again, maybe some guy does like it...*shudders*
You might be right, I know some men who only like the girls big with the spandex cheetah, they be working it. Also, when a man want to get in them draws....you know how that go. And before y'all supermen come busting up in here, I am not saying all men.

I think you should ask her if you can share some very personals things with her about her. Explain how the friendship is very important and you're asking because you don't want to lose it. Depending on her answer, if yes, ask her if she's sure! Then be as tactful as you can, proceed with the info. Its an unplesant and embarassing subject. Handle with love and kid gloves! Could you tell her you want her to help you pick out an outfit, while there encourage her to try on some pieces too? Maybe now that the weather is getting cooler, she can wear a coat or sweater to cover.

i was told by a wise person once what comes from the heart reaches the heart so my advice is to tell her from a place of love as if you would want to be told and i think she knows you well enough to know youre sincere. I think its also important to tell her you accept her either way and respect what makes her comfortable but you wanted to bring it to her attention :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back