Black Relationships : Ladies.. how do you act.. when u dont get "none" in a while..

that cool kente. i dont care what he looks like. cause i know what he will look like when he does lose it. usher have gotten fat himself but he still fine in his cute way. but back to d angelo when he do get back fine i gonna be my neck and my back trying to break my neck just to look at his crack. whew that man something serious with those lipzzzzzzzzz. somebody baptize or immerse me in water im getting hot. mississippi, mississippi i need ya where ya playboy!!!!!!!!!!!1 ahhahahahah:love: :thanks:

triniti424 said:
hmmmm... honey chile... the hater to you is allergic to beautiful? By your own admission you agree her "smile" is beautiful which coincidently falls on her FACE ( i hear thats where most peoples smile) and yet interesting... :thinking:

i think Jill Scott is GORGEOUS, lovely skin, sexy smile, and a spirit to match. Angie Stone is a beautiful sister too but opinions vary...

anyway... back to the question at hand... How do I "feel"...? I dont do toys... NEVER have, something about the idea of electrical objects touchin my happy place gives me images of ELECTROCUTION smh and dat does NOT make me happy. smh cant do it sorree.

All my displaced energy goes into everything else I do and I try EVERYTHING to keep busy, and I literally DONT sleep. I find myself up going for a drive, baking @ 3am, preparing dinner @ 4am, alphabetizing anything possible (cabinets, pantry, music on ALL puters in da house, etc...), cleaning, rearranging furniture in the house. Basically I do any and everything possible to keep me NOT thinkin bout it or until I pass out from exhaustion :read:

Trin Next time you baking at 3....holla at ya boy.......and of course if the need arises to use that energy the way it was intended instead of running about .......you know .....I'm right down the road.....I'll help ya out.......no joke..........seriously.................I ain't playing neither..................fa real.......holla.....

Kente stop dude really reading what you typing and then my own mental pictures of dude are killing me........getting coked up eating fried chicken.....oh boy...

nah I never hated on dude when he was putting in the work.......old boy was one of my role models man I was poppin off situps and thangs like they would save my soul.........but when he fell by the wayside he opened himself up for that .................put the turkey leg down D it ain't a microphone....he walking around with napkins and a spoon in his pocket just in case......................

Cursed.....you know how I roll baby......

MississippiRed

M

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back