Black Relationships : ladies, do you care?

This is a very interesting question that revealed something about me to me. Never really thought about it from the angle before. But, I've always been attracted to men who were "clean". Clean about their personal hygiene and their living spaces.

As for me, my habit of cleaning is not to impress anyone. I just have a personal preference for things and people that are "clean." It's the way I'm wired. I can't eat in someone's house that looks filthy and has unpleasant odors. I'm not a germaphobic but if a bathroom or kitchen isn't clean, I find it disturbing.

If I was "dating" a guy and went to his house and found it to be a hot mess and filthy to boot...it says a lot about the individual and one with qualities that make me uncomfortable. That would certainly have an impact on what I thought about him from that point on and yes, we would be having a thorough conversation about it.

I'm glad you cleaned your bathroom, Bro. James. :score:

Queenie :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back