Black Relationships : LADIES: A Question - do you view romance in a fairy tale / harlequin novel kinda way?

On another site, I challenged a female about her views on romance. So she put me to the test and took a survey. Only to find out I was right. Guys think about love, romance and intimacy waaaaaay different than dolls.

:lol:
I've never been on a board where so many of the men can't get women. :confused:
:eek: girl....:lol::lol:

On another site, I challenged a female about her views on romance. So she put me to the test and took a survey. Only to find out I was right. Guys think about love, romance and intimacy waaaaaay different than dolls.

Question: Were you raised to view romance in a fairy tale/harlequin novel kinda way? Where the one/ prince charming/ your soulmate will come into your life and make you happy?
:luvv:

:em2200:

Kem Romance has not changed in a thousand years...Greek women still sit all night listening to a lyre.

Romance is not love. I never thought of a prince charming. Even as a teenager, the Mills and Boon books never fascinated me...once you read one you read them all.

Men confuse romance with love the same way they confuse sex with love. I believe that men don't even understand intimacy. Men think with what is between their zippers. They have a motive and the motive is to get between the sheets.

How many men do you know would take a woman out dine and dance her without think ing of the horizontal dance. Even the terms in the sexual arena a man seems to be saying I want to do something with you. I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU:lol:not I LOVE YOU. Sex is the motive. Today men have a kind of performance level thinking. Theybelieve that they must perform...I am wondering why the great increase in sexually enhancing drugs. Intimacy can include sex but intimacy does have to be sex. Men think way differently about this topic than women, and that is because a man can trick a woman into thinking he loves here when in reality all he wants is the poonanami. I have observed enough to come to this conclusion.

:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back