Black Relationships : LADIES: A Question - do you view romance in a fairy tale / harlequin novel kinda way?

I know I'm late but I wanted to get in on this too...

Nope.

My mother actually forbid me to read Harlequin novels and books and magaines of that nature. I used to have to sneak them. Instead she taught me the gritty realities of life. So I had/have no fantasies of a happily ever after and a price charming. Though I wish I did.

I know I'm late but I wanted to get in on this too...

Nope.

My mother actually forbid me to read Harlequin novels and books and magaines of that nature. I used to have to sneak them. Instead she taught me the gritty realities of life. So I had/have no fantasies of a happily ever after and a price charming. Though I wish I did.

Maybe you should realize, life is what you make it. Great sculptures started out as just a rock or a lump of clay or mud

:blowkiss:

:luvv:

:em2200:

Well Nah!

I was raised somewhere in the middle when it comes to romance! I know that practicallty most times win.....lololol....! I also know that romance is not dead and plays a major role in with male and female!!!

I have seen and made some of the hardest brothers come out the romance closet soooooooooooooo my view is of reality and not some lalala land wish!!! The only thing iz when the brothers come out with the romance it takes me sometimes years to realize....the brother was serious....and I contribute that to the many brothers who are romantic, the Knight n Armor and the Casanova of and in the game we call Love!!!!!!!!!!

I am just running on and on what was the question again...LOLOLOL....?

Oh the Prince and shining Knight...well I have to admit I do want a Knight, Prince and most of all a Loving, Honest, Humorous and yes Romantic Love!!!!

Oh he have to have that kind of love for me that will not let me have my way all the time....that will come get my *** and shake me up if need be.....that will give me the room to manuver my jazzyness .....that will love me when I am dressed like the bagger lady in the cut!!!!! HE JUST HAVE TO LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He have to be off the chain!!!!!!!!! and romantic....eeewwweee

Peace:luvv::roll:

I was raised somewhere in the middle when it comes to romance! I know that practicallty most times win.....lololol....! I also know that romance is not dead and plays a major role in with male and female!!!

I have seen and made some of the hardest brothers come out the romance closet soooooooooooooo my view is of reality and not some lalala land wish!!! The only thing iz when the brothers come out with the romance it takes me sometimes years to realize....the brother was serious....and I contribute that to the many brothers who are romantic, the Knight n Armor and the Casanova of and in the game we call Love!!!!!!!!!!

I am just running on and on what was the question again...LOLOLOL....?

Oh the Prince and shining Knight...well I have to admit I do want a Knight, Prince and most of all a Loving, Honest, Humorous and yes Romantic Love!!!!

Oh he have to have that kind of love for me that will not let me have my way all the time....that will come get my *** and shake me up if need be.....that will give me the room to manuver my jazzyness .....that will love me when I am dressed like the bagger lady in the cut!!!!! HE JUST HAVE TO LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He have to be off the chain!!!!!!!!! and romantic....eeewwweee

Peace:luvv::roll:

Unconditional love.

Is there really such a thing?

Can you give it in return?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back