Black Spirituality Religion : ((((((((((((Lack Of Interest))))))))))))

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    :flamet:
    The main reason and fact that "most" (e.g. not all) black folk lack the interest or want to talk/discuss Afrikan GOD Consciousness is that "most" folk (e.g. not all) think the concept of worship came into existence "only" when Christ walked into the biblical text. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    Prayer has always been an integral part of the connected relationship between GOD and black folk spanning all the way back to Ancient Ta-Meri---before the historical Jesus or the fictional Christ, the word "Krst" was used by the Ancient KMT. The Husia validates this all important truth.

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I am having difficulty confirming “Husia”, could you point me to some actual ancient text in which this word is utilized?

Thanks

Peace and Love.

3. DUTCHESS

DUTCHESS Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Two guardians of Ra= Hu and Sia

:read: Research Books by Dr.Karenga

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Thanks but I would rather research the ancient text for myself instead of being directed by someone other then my own Ka.

Basically I would like the ancient text where Hu and Sia are speaking in their own words.

Do we have any ancient text such as that?

Peace and Love.

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Thx Duchess

I appreciate the gestture!

6. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    I speak English

and unlike Dr. Karanga I am unable to translate ancient cuniform. However with the proper training you too, like Dr. Karanga can translate these ancient text. He just did it first!

This book: Selections from the Husia: Sacred Wisdom of Ancient Egypt is due to research by Dr. Maulana Karanga and can be purchased via Amazon.

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I do believe many understand that worship was around before the Holy Son came, and proclaimed His words to be written. Prayer has been around since the very beginning, and I don't believe any think the word "Christ" was only around when the Son was manifested. Many words were used for many others before His coming, but all before the Holy Son that proclaimed to have salvation as He did were false, just as all after. Only He can salvage the broken and tore down, and in faith to He and the Father, we are blessed and given life.