Black Relationships : Lack Of Black Love In The Media

Oh, I'm sorry Samurai, I used the wrong word. I am well aware what a phobia is, the body I inhabit has mild claustrophobia.

Yes, I suffer from mild claustrophobia as well.

Anyway, the correct word would be that you seem to have a paranoia about homosexuals and white people both. All of them are out to get you, aren't they? Gay people are out to turn you gay, and white people are out to put you into slavery. Whatever.

LMAO @ "paranoia". Nothing of the sort. I just know my enemy well.

But riddle me this:

Let's assume for a moment, that all LGBT people are looking for suitable mates for themselves. Well, with such a limited limited population to begin with, you already start out behind the 8-Ball, and that's not even including those that refuse to settle for just any ol' body. So where are suitable partners going to come from?

But in the meantime, what you're saying is, NO gay people have EVER tried to turn straight people? Yes or no?

I haven't attacked or called anyone a single name here. And I don't feel that I've been attacked personally either. Others might feel different.

As far as I go, I am not intentionally insulting or name calling anyone. I may be offended by some of what Samurai has said about the way I live my life, but he is entitled to his own opinion, no matter how far off base it is.

Thank you both for responding.

That's what i thot too Deleted member 49553 ... that it appeared that your life was the topic ... and some insulting words were said ... but if you don't want to report them ... you don't have to ... and i'll overlook them this time too ... but they do not have to be overlooked always ... there is a REPORT link under every post ... please click it and send me a message if you think you're being called out of your name, or you (your life) is being made the topic, thus personalizing the discussions ... those are all rule violations and will be stopped.

SAMURAI36 ... you've always been kinda rough, brash, difficult ... though we've done pretty good this time around ... so far ... but i'm old now and i can't take the same stuff i took years gone by ... i aint got the same wind ... so i'm gonna stop it way before it gets there ... it's a different day ... if you hadn't noticed already ... so please ... tone the energy down some ... recognize that it aint all about you and what you think is right or proper ... don't go so far as to call folk names, personalize the discussions, etc. ... 'cause i can't take it.

no harm no foul ... this time

Thank You Both Again

:heart:

Destee

I am not saying that no gay person ever has tried to get someone straight to become gay, but that isn't even a majority among gay people. Another thing, none of those people propositioned would turn unless they had that inclination from the get-go
some straight people done tried to get some gay people to turn too.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back