Kwame Ture formerly known as Stokely Carmichael

Moorfius

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
Hotep

Remembering to honor our Great "Ancestor" and Freedom Fighter: Kwame Ture (formerly known) as Stokely Carmichael. http://www.rwor.org/a/v20/980-89/984/kwame.htm

We can never forget...the "Giants" who have worked, struggled soo hard and gave their lives to "Liberate" our people.

O Ancestors we will not fail to honor you
O Ancestors we will not fail to hear you
O Ancestors we will not fail to remember you
O Ancestors bless us with the knowledge and wisdom to scatter our enemies who would stop the progress of our Rise and Liberation!
O African Ancestors rise up and "Live" in us!

Ase`

Who are we listening to today?

Hotep

Are we telling ourselves anything or are we telling our children anything...is any one telling us anything at all that matters???

Who do we listen to in the course of a week and by the end of the week what have we learn that will do us any good in this life or the next?

What do we listen to...what do we feed into our mind by what we think, read, say, hear, learn, experience or except training? Is any of it what so ever going to ever lead to your "Liberation" or are we just having fun, injoy and make our selves comfortable until the end?

Some people listen, hear, learn, study, watch, speak, know, eat, and feed them self only on what is real, up-lifting, pure, liberating to the soul. And one of those people is the Great Thinker, Liberator and Revolusionary "Kwame Ture".

http://www.interchange.org/KwameTure/

Ase`

Moorfius said:
Hotep

Are we telling ourselves anything or are we telling our children anything...is any one telling us anything at all that matters???

Who do we listen to in the course of a week and by the end of the week what have we learn that will do us any good in this life or the next?

What do we listen to...what do we feed into our mind by what we think, read, say, hear, learn, experience or except training? Is any of it what so ever going to ever lead to your "Liberation" or are we just having fun, injoy and make our selves comfortable until the end?

Some people listen, hear, learn, study, watch, speak, know, eat, and feed them self only on what is real, up-lifting, pure, liberating to the soul. And one of those people is the Great Thinker, Liberator and Revolusionary "Kwame Ture".

http://www.interchange.org/KwameTure/

Ase`

You know what brother? I'm going to make sure I post an audio of him on my site. I was with him when he made his last speech at the Slave Theater in New York right before he ascended to the ancestors. I think I still have that speech here somewhere. All respect is Due!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

He Lives on Through His Works

Hotep

What can we say today that has not already been said? The answer is nothing! What can we do today that has not already been done before? The answer is..."Everything"...we must Liberate our minds...hence the reasons to repeat what has been said before over and over and over again until the time that "Liberation" is a reality once and for all time...we must hear again over and over what must be done until we know how to succeed in our "Divine" mission. We must all ways remember our G-d given/created "Duty" as a people to shake off all shackles of mental and spiritual "Retardation"/"Slavery"...either we are a part of the problem or part of the solution for our selves.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2003/Stokely-Carmichael-Ture8dec03.htm

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back