KRY ...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Destee, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    you want me to ban you here too ?

2. KRYizar

KRYizar Banned

Unemployed
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1
    honestly

honestly i could care less the internet is a vast place to play, you aren't the first person to ban me from a place dayum sure won't be the last. trouble is just in my nature you have to except that, hell all i'll do is switch computers. or go home and switch isps i have like 10 of them.

there are few things in the world i'm against censorship happens to be one of them

toodles.

i still want you in real time, in bed embrasing me.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Honestly ...

I think somewhere deep down inside of you, there's an honorable man. A man that knows how to give and receive respect, a man of integrity. I've enjoyed the glimpses of him you've shared and waited patiently for more.

I don't understand why you want to come here, to destee.com and carry on so foolishly. I, like many others, enjoy your company, conversation, humor and wit much of the time ... and don't want to be without it. It's your choice whether we get to continue experiencing it here.

It's hard for me to turn my back on any ...

but I'm tired of begging you KRY.

Destee

4. KRYizar

KRYizar Banned

Unemployed
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +1
    put it too you like this

there's a time when every person gets fed up, and i'm just fed up with the way people on destee.com act. the only people that at like that in real life are homosexuals, and i really don't like homosexuals. yeah i have integrety and all that good ****, but i don't see one good reason to display it. especially when being straight forward and to the point is so much easier. tell you the turth i really don't care about most of the people that char here anyway, they would never be a friend or associate of mine in real life, hell i wouldn't let them near me. and stop deleting my editorial

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    have it your way ...

but if you ever want to act decent and civilized
    please let me know and i'll give you access again
    to both the chat room and discussion forum.

Peace.

6. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    What's the deal?

Sees there is homophobia in the house--I guess we are all entitled to our tastes, however, when we openly castigate another group, I am reminded that it wasn't that long ago that we were mistreated and rebuked--scorned and disliked--I can only judge a person by how they treat me and how they treat others--in each person, there is character and it is that character that is displayed that is closest to the real person, otherwise it is fear of the unknown, like believing in ghosts--when we don't know we hate--we should know that--if any one should know that it is us--I have too many sins on my back to even think about throwing a stone--Ra