Black People : KRS/ALEX JONES INTERVIEW

not sure which one that is

I been trying to track down that video where KRS 1 say's he is not black and that he drives around with a bible on his dasboard. Have you seen that video and if so, where can I find it?

Astrologer4U

but in many of his lectures he says he is not black ... and says really his skin looks some shade of brown ...

the point that he makes is that these are labels that a european western way of thinking has imposed...

i'll look for one that specifically says the dashboard thing cause i've never seen that one ....

but in many of his lectures he says he is not black ... and says really his skin looks some shade of brown ...

the point that he makes is that these are labels that a european western way of thinking has imposed...

i'll look for one that specifically says the dashboard thing cause i've never seen that one ....

He was invited out to speak to some youth and during his lecture he chanted that he was not back and he had the youth repeat after him. Before he did that, he talked about how the police respect him after they see that when they have pulled him over while he was driving, that he has a Bible on his dashboard and that he knows how to speak well. I saw that lecture either on a documentation video or on youtube I can't remember.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back