Black Children : Krazelyrics

Thanks family but I don't know, don't you think if I told my boyfriend he would believe his friend and not me? They have been friends for YEARS and I have only been his girlfriend for a year. There is trust in their relationship because no other girl has come to him before about it. He might think his friend wouldn't want me in that way because he didn't want his other girlfriends. I don't know. I'm still debating at this point. But while I still have doubts I'm leaning towards telling my boyfriend about this situation more because so many of you recommend this action. Oh, and Auroraflower I'm 18 years old.

krazelyricks said:
Thanks family but I don't know, don't you think if I told my boyfriend he would believe his friend and not me? They have been friends for YEARS and I have only been his girlfriend for a year. There is trust in their relationship because no other girl has come to him before about it. He might think his friend wouldn't want me in that way because he didn't want his other girlfriends. I don't know. I'm still debating at this point. But while I still have doubts I'm leaning towards telling my boyfriend about this situation more because so many of you recommend this action. Oh, and Auroraflower I'm 18 years old.

I just reread the first post and I actually missed the point that u said that u liked the kiss from the other guy. So is it that u are afraid of losing either way. Is it that you're afraid his friend is going to let him know that u kissed him back? I kind of get the feeling this situation isn't as innocent as it looks. Only u know what really happened.

krazelyricks said:
I was over my boyfriend's house the other night with him and his bestfriend. We were just chillin, ya know doing the things that teenagers do, and my boyfriend when out to the restroom. When he went out to the restroom his best friend slid over on to me on the couch and tongue kissed the hell out of me. I was surprised at first and then I started to like it. It was strange. I'm in love with my baby Jevon but when this guy kissed me I felt good. It made me feel confused. Now I'm in a bind. I don't know whether to tell Jevon his best friend came on to me and risk him not believing me and even worst leaving me, or to keep it secret and risk his best friend thinking I want to be with him too. I'm in a tight situation. Does anyone have any advice out there? This whole situation took me by surprise because I don't even think of his best friend like that. I was just getting into the groove of being with one boy now this happens. This is crazy. Please help me.

James is right. The moment he slid next to you, you should have taken control of the situation and prevented him from going any further.

Then there's the added problem of keeping a secret like this from your boyfriend. Your boyfriend's best friend betrayed his trust by kisssing you. If he doesn't respect your boyfriend, then he doesn't respect the relationship the relationship you have with him.

krazelyricks said:
you come across as very passive and with no pride.
why are you worrying about this boy?
he should be worrying about losing YOU!

speak your mind!

if they don't like it kick them both to the curb.

your missing one thing.. ive kept quitet for awhile.. but it must come out.. YOU WERE IN THE WRONG>.. because you allowed it to happen.. and even enjoyed the mmt...... so now you regret it.. too late.
Tell him the truth he deserves to feel liek your being totally honest.. that will gain you miles... and your going to need em.. since you didnt make the attack;.. you are partially saved.. but be as honest as poss. cause your bf's friend will try and say more than he thinks you have told him.. so if you tell all... then there is nothing for him to say!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back