Black Teenagers : Krazelyrics

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by krazelyricks, Aug 26, 2005.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    His bestfriend kissed me

I was over my boyfriend's house the other night with him and his bestfriend. We were just chillin, ya know doing the things that teenagers do, and my boyfriend when out to the restroom. When he went out to the restroom his best friend slid over on to me on the couch and tongue kissed the hell out of me. I was surprised at first and then I started to like it. It was strange. I'm in love with my baby Jevon but when this guy kissed me I felt good. It made me feel confused. Now I'm in a bind. I don't know whether to tell Jevon his best friend came on to me and risk him not believing me and even worst leaving me, or to keep it secret and risk his best friend thinking I want to be with him too. I'm in a tight situation. Does anyone have any advice out there? This whole situation took me by surprise because I don't even think of his best friend like that. I was just getting into the groove of being with one boy now this happens. This is crazy. Please help me.

2. plainrhythm

plainrhythm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    oh relax honey! it doesn't mean you have hidden feelings for the best friend!
    i think you both knew what you were doing. the best friend is always the one who stirs things up. whether you tell your man or not is up to you and how he would get if he knew. obviously he trusts both of you to leave you alone. so talk to the best friend, tell him you love your man and that although you shared a kiss, you'd prefer him to stay your man's best friend and not your best mate. realx, the best friend was tempting fate. and if he wasn't tell him where he stands!

good luck!
    plain.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    this is problematic.

you make it sound as though you were a passive object in the event.
    no one should be able to kiss you without your consent.
    no one should be able to do anything to you with out your consent unless they have a 9mm pointed at your head.

i think you should not be available to anyone who wants to grab you.
    you need to get a little more control.

kissing always feels good.

it's up to you to decide who you want to feel good with.

4. plainrhythm

plainrhythm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    point. it could be that subconsciously you may have always wanted to know what its like to kiss him. you got that wish. it shocked you because some fantasies should remain fantasies.

5. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Hi sister :heart:

how are you...(how is youre school ,and youre talents).Before i start i just wanted to say whatever you go trough.
    tell youre heavenly father and son jezus about youre problem if you believe in this..
    and he will listen and if you ask him to help you to take the right steps to make (wich means if you start youre day with a prayer and ask him to guide you trough the day ,wich means he will push you in youre feet,back,walk,moves,sayings to guide you on a right path ,in wich there will be no confusion ,or whats so ever ,yes even in this with youre boyfriend and every situation he can help you )

well we know how you are a little bit right now...

""CONFUSED "" : :great: :flame:

no that is not great.... :flame:

but youre going to be ok sis :ilu:

Well......

i can imagine that you were shoked when the guy of youre boyfriend(i call the friend of youre boyfriend ""guy"" cause i,m sorry but he doesnt deserve the name friend ....on this moment ......it sounds hard but it is not ..)
    did this........You were like :eek:oops: ........unless you already feld a certain energie that this was going to happen ......you know sumthimes you can feel if someone likes you .....
    But i believe you realy didnt and that shoked you......

i think it shoked you to.. later that ...
    you enjoyed it..on that moment...
    unless you already had a silent crush on him ..(if this was the case you got to be honest with youre self ,but i think you were not having a crush on him)

Sister i am going to say this to you because i realy feel sorry for you that you feel how you feel right on this moment...
    but i am going to be honest with you....

in the hope you move forward .....
    and feel better in th end...
    and that this feeling wont get worser...
    so this is the advice i like to give to you

the first one is....

i believe what this guy did ...

was rude,... :devil:
    not everything that feels good ........IS GOOD..
    i think it was pure temtation....
    maye you looked nice ,hot
    and if it was not temptation
    he was maybe holding this inside for a long time (and than it can pop up one time ,so that is why he could better told you)...
    but sweety sis
    the rules are .....
    if a guy has a girlfriend and they like eachother his best friend can not attack the grilfriend with a frenchkiss.... :killpc:

i dont say that this guy is bad ....nono..
    what he did was not correct ....(may god forgive him if he is sorry).
    He would have been verry brave if he did this infront of youre boyfriend :lift:
    maybe he wanted to have a little excitement and that is why he did it while youre boyfrined was gone...
    if he realy realy liked you sweety .....i mean if you are going to talk about love sweety (and no you are not to young to talk about this or the advice i,m giving you ,and if you are to young ,god please forgive me ,i,m trying to do my best here )...
    this guy would have told you he liked you...eventually and he would have told youre boyfriend to.."...

i and he would still ..
    if he still likes you....(i dont know about that i think he only liked that moment .. but i could be wrong ..i am not god)

but if you like youre boyfriend verry much you have to tell him what happend..
    and dont let anyone whisper in youre ear that you dont have to tell him...
    ""tell him the truth""
    cause that would mean that you are going to walk around with this secret and these emotions......and dont hold them inside sweety ....that wont do you good..........

and be honest ..
    if he gets angry and walks away wich i can understand...
    than so be it...
    and if youre boyfriend understands it than that is beautifull to..
    than he realy realy likes you...

but sister....
    the question i would like to ask you...
    is how old are you?

and ...

beside the fact that you liked the kissing wich feld good ""At te moment ""
    (remember there are some guys who can kiss good ...but they dont have to have feelings for you)

i like to ask you.....

do you realy like youre boyfriend? :look:

let me know ok ....

untill that time i,ll pray for you that everything will be fine in a short of time
    iyoure going to be alright sis...

Loveauroraflower:heart:

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    she is forty........... :grin:

7. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Your bf's friend isn't much of a friend if he's trying to kiss you. I think it would be in you and your bf's best interest if you told him because chances are you will have to encounter this person again, since he's a 'friend'. You also need to make it clear that you are not interested in him in that way.

As far as you liking the kiss... did you like it because you are attracted to the friend (you had sexual/romantic thoughts of him before), or you simply liked the feeling of something 'forbidden' coming on to you? Either of these feelings can be dealt with, but you need to analyze yourself so you can determine the next appropriate action. If you like him a little bit, you need to find a way to end those feelings. But if it's just a matter of liking the moment, hopefully that feeling will pass.

Of course, even if you do like the friend a little more than the bf, I would NOT suggest trying to date him. Why? Because if the friend is sleezy enough to try to kiss his best friend's girl, he probably isn't going to be a good boyfriend. Also, relationships that start from betrayal/affairs, usually don't last because there's no trust.

8. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    wouldnt u rather be an in honest relationship wat if that happen to him would'nt u rather him tell u then to find out on your own relationships come w/ risk u gotta take im 13 and can't date but yet i understand all of this if u love him take the risk

9. notbeautiful

notbeautiful Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Be honest with your man. Forget his friend because that was straight up rude. Tell your man. He can either appreciate your honesty or leave. Take the chance because the secret will blow up later. :gossip: :zipit:

10. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Krazelyricks,
    That previous post wasn't me, I took a restroom break and my neice responded. I came back and she told me she posted something, so I was sweating bullets and read her answer. Thank God, there's hope!!! I might be speaking to soon, cuz I don't know what you originally said. But good luck anyhow.

Okay I'm on edit now..I read it and I agree. I let my neice look through the teen forum trying to be open minded, because they know too much about the web and see way to many things, so I kind of wanted to gage were her mind is at and gave her a little privacy (steadily analyzing if I'm doing the right thing) I agree with the part about telling your boyfriend. Not clear on what my neice is talking about on the taking risk. I hope its on telling your boyfriend!!! Lemme go find out what she's talking about! :zipit:
    Anyways, Peace and Love sister, do what you feel is honoring your true spirit!