Black People : Kola Boof...have you heard of her? Share opinions on her writings

Trauma...pure and simple. Infibulation is part of the class of what has been called female genital mutilation; if I can remember it correctly, it is the sewing up of the vagina (or most of it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation.

OH MY ******!!!! What in the world!!!! I just watched the second part. What in the world is 'infibulated women?'

She use the words, 'vile and brutal'...Then she said something like, 'even if I was a slave, I don’t want to be called a slave…'

Yet and still, like the reporter said, it's obvious what she was describing. She was fighting against the press in the way that they tried to make her look...and I can understand that because this country can't or won't do anything about what happened? So she was fighting for self preservation.

Yes, I think that she is right about how the public tries to down cast her story for certain reasons, especially concerning her bringing out the color issue that she was directly persecuted for by her own grandparent. I believe women, in general have had a tough fight in this area, but now in these last days, this evil world is trying desperately to suppress the most harmed women on the face of this planet...

I need to hear some Barashango...just to get my psyche back in check after hearing this...Man!!!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Tanned?...I don't think that's just a tan. That woman is at least part Black; it's clearly visible in her face. However, how was the melanin not preserved in her son and her clearly WHITE grandchild?? My point is that melanin can indeed be compromised and taken 'out'; even you had to wonder upon looking at those initial pics why I posted them in this thread. Now you know their relevance. In addition, please be aware that even white people have certain levels of melanin---it doesn't stop them from being white and about THE AGENDA.

.......Melanin comes in two types: pheomelanin (red) and eumelanin (very dark brown), white people have more pheomelanin than eumelanin, irrefutably. In other words light skinned people have less eumelanin than dark skinned people. Sorry, but I continue to disagree and maintain that melanin cannot be erased. Also, here is a larger picture of the mom, and I see no black features, at all. What I do see is a very tanned white female, lets take a poll :):

pete_wentz.jpg

.......Melanin comes in two types: pheomelanin (red) and eumelanin (very dark brown), white people have more pheomelanin than eumelanin, irrefutably. In other words light skinned people have less eumelanin than dark skinned people. Sorry, but I continue to disagree and maintain that melanin cannot be erased. Also, here is a larger picture of the mom, and I see not black features, at all. What I do see is a very tanned white female, lets take a poll :):

pete_wentz.jpg

:SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back