Black People : Kola Boof...have you heard of her? Share opinions on her writings

http://kolaperfume.5u.com/

PROOF, of course...is the term that many Africans use to describe the “one true hair” that is the unique Crown of the black man and the black woman. Black Americans (who, to me, are Africans) refer to it as “Nappy Hair”.

And as the Cu****ic-Hebrew folktale goes...”God put “the Proof” on the black man’s head as a marker that he is God’s son, the first man made in the image of God, and that the only way to defeat, conquer and destroy the black man...is to remove the Crown (the Proof) from his head. I was taught as a little girl in Sudan that no other race of humans were given this hair but Blacks; and that anytime you find our hair growing from the scalps of non-blacks, it is because those people have some African blood and are a bastardized extraction of us...we being the first race; the blacks, the Africans.

Taghut (Satan), I was taught, is in a never-ending quest to destroy and conquer Africa by killing the black man...which can only truly be done by removing “the Proof” from his head. For without it, the Cu****ic-Hebrew folktale goes, he is not really a black man.

And it wasn’t until I finally analyzed the self-destruction and the erasure of blackness in Black Americans and in Black British, and the ways that their legendary self-hate is now imported to Africa itself, that I began to take this folktale from my childhood seriously.

Truly, in America, you begin to understand it.

As Alice Walker wrote...“It only takes one lie to unravel the whole world”. And in America, that lie manifests itself in the racist admonition that...”one drop” of African blood defiles everything else in a body’s universe and marks any and everyone possessing that “one drop” as a black person.

Tragically, Black Americans were forced through hundreds of years of conditioning to accept, believe and demand their slave master’s rule, to be ignorant of any African standards or rules, and as a result, they have been put on Automatic Self-Destruct by striving to produce children who look more like their slave master than like their ancestors, but at the same time, continuing to call themselves “black” by virtue of this insidious and ridiculous “one drop” bull****.

to read the rest follow the link above

Wow! She's deep!

I never heard of her until now.

Because she has had the opportunity to live in different places, I think she can offer much. Based upon what happened to her when she was a little girl, I find it disgusting that she has been treated so negatively by certain people.

Well, I think Kenyatta is on the right tip on this one. What a trip this Sister is.

Just looks like another lost Sister who had the honor of coming back to the Motherland and then OD'd on historical and cultural stuff. Come on, some of the stuff she says is just silly and is prejudiced against her own people.

She would be struggling with SELF if she was born light skinned, but since she wasn't she has taken it upon herself to start bashing everybody lighter than her - sounds liker ressentiment to me - that's what white folk do to us - not what WE do to us.

Next.

Coming from you...

Well, I think Kenyatta is on the right tip on this one. What a trip this Sister is.

Just looks like another lost Sister who had the honor of coming back to the Motherland and then OD'd on historical and cultural stuff. Come on, some of the stuff she says is just silly and is prejudiced against her own people.

She would be struggling with SELF if she was born light skinned, but since she wasn't she has taken it upon herself to start bashing everybody lighter than her - sounds liker ressentiment to me - that's what white folk do to us - not what WE do to us.

Next.

Coming from you...that would be expected, I suppose.

I've read where you said that your mother is white, Scandinavian, and from the little that I've gathered from this women, she says that she had been persecuted by white women in trying to get her book out.

So for you to sum up her efforts up by saying that she resents light skinned people and bashes them as a response to her life's ordeal seems like you have the problem accepting that she endured hardship because of what she claims.

From what I've read and heard so far, both of her parents were killed in front of her when she was alittle girl and this was based upon RACIAL ISSUES. Her father was an Egyptian who married her mother, a charcoal woman, a slave. They were killed for speaking out against the racial, color issues. Then her egyptian grandmother sold her because she was too dark skinned...and she endured many hardships growing up as a result of that...and all you have to say is that she is resentful and...next. smh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back