Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
Celeb News Today: Meek Mill Reveals Whole Club Started Chanting "Kobe" While He Was Performing In The Club

The world was thrown into mourning when TMZ broke the news that Los Angeles Lakers icon and five-time NBA champion, Kobe Bryant, had died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California. All nine people on board, including Bryant, 41, and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna, died. Since then, celebs have been paying special tribute. In fact, Robert Rihmeek Williams, known professionally as Meek Mill, disclosed on Twitter how powerful the former American professional basketball player is.

According to Meek, while he was performing in the club, everyone started chanting “Kobe”. The rapper said he had never seen anything like that before.

Meanwhile, LeBron James has unveiled a new tribute tattoo to Kobe Bryant on his Instagram page. He did this just hours before he and the Lakers were scheduled to take the court for the first time since Bryant’s death. The photo of the tat features a Black mamba snake coiled around the numbers 24 and 8. “Mamba 4 Life” is written in cursive underneath the snake.

Use the link for the full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/kobe-so-powerful-meek-mill-reveals-how-the-whole-club-started-chanting-deceased-five-time-nba-champions-name-while-he-was-performing-in-the-club-61557.html

Source: Amebo Book

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: