Black Sports : Kobe makes records wilt

Kobe is the best player in the game right now, hands down. l didn't say "team" player, though. l look at it this way- Who else is assisting Kobe Bryant in making the score, consistently?
l like Lebron James but he has nothing on Kobe, trust. Right now, Lebron is overrated and Kobe is underrated as far as props and respect is concerned.
They been hatin' Kobe every since he dug that white girl out.. Let the record show.

KOBE IS THE BEST IN TH LEAGUE PERIOD. LEBRON IS SCARED, DID ANYONE SEE DOWN THE STRETCH AGAINST THE NUGGESTS THE OTHER NIGHT. LEBRON PASSED THE BALL INSTEAD OF SHOOTING IT?> LEBRON DOESNT HAVE THE WILL KOBE HAS. BEING THAT HE NEVER ATTENDED COLLEGE ID RANK HIM SECOND BEHIND JORDAN. JORDAN IS THE BEST PLAYER TO PLAY ANYTHING AS BOB KNIGHT SAID.

THE ARGUEMENT HE TAKES TO MANY SHOTS DOESNT HOLD WATER, JORDAN TOOK A LOT OF SHOTS ALSO. WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE, KOBE IS AN EXCELLENT PASSER AS WELL.

I SAID WHEN KOBE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE. HE WILL BREAK MOST OF JORDANS RECORDS! GIVEN HIS AGE (27) HE STILL HAS TEN YEARS LEFT, HE HAS ALREADY SMASHED JORDANS SCORING RECORD. I BELIEVE THE LAKERS WILL PURSUE KEVIN GARNETT WHO WANTS TO LEAVE MINESOTA. IF THE Y GET, K.G., ARTEST, AND KEEP ODOM, HE WILL BEAT JORDANS CHAMPIONSHIP RECORDS AS WELL.

j'hiah said:
Kobe is the best player in the game right now, hands down. l didn't say "team" player, though. l look at it this way- Who else is assisting Kobe Bryant in making the score, consistently? l like Lebron James but he has nothing on Kobe, trust. Right now, Lebron is overrated and Kobe is underrated as far as props and respect is concerned. They been hatin' Kobe every since he dug that white girl out.. Let the record show.

I hated on Kobe for that to...still do! But his talent can't be denied!

omowalejabali said:
However you attempt to downplay Wilt and big up Kobe I still ain't hearing it..Kobe didn't even have a college career while Wilt played at a time when basketball was still a white boy sport comared to professional baseball and during my generation basketball has switched in popularity with baseball..

So speaking of comparing an apple to an orange...

I take Wilt...you can have Kobe...:1on1:

I'll take Kareem over Wilt, heck I'll take Shaq over Wilt! I'm not trying to downplay Wilt's talent or importance. I'm not denying him as one of the 50 greatest of all time. I think if a time machine was invented, and Wilt could be brought into today's game during his 2nd season, he'd be a star. However he wouldn't average 50 points and 20 rebounds like he did back then. Not even if he played for the Charlotte Bobcats. A huge part of Wilt's success was that he played against centers who were smaller and weaker than him night in and night out. Unlike Kareem, Shaq, Hakeem, David Robinson, Ewing, Mourning, Parish, Cartwright (just kidding), and other hall of fame big men, who faced guys their size on a nightly basis.

Therious said:
KOBE IS THE BEST IN TH LEAGUE PERIOD. LEBRON IS SCARED, DID ANYONE SEE DOWN THE STRETCH AGAINST THE NUGGESTS THE OTHER NIGHT. LEBRON PASSED THE BALL INSTEAD OF SHOOTING IT?> LEBRON DOESNT HAVE THE WILL KOBE HAS. BEING THAT HE NEVER ATTENDED COLLEGE ID RANK HIM SECOND BEHIND JORDAN. JORDAN IS THE BEST PLAYER TO PLAY ANYTHING AS BOB KNIGHT SAID.

THE ARGUEMENT HE TAKES TO MANY SHOTS DOESNTY HOLD WATER, JORDAN TOOK A LOT OF SHOTS ALSO. WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE, KOBE IS AN EXCELLENT PASSER AS WELL.

I SAID WHEN KOBE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE. HE WILL BREAK MOST OF JORDANS RECORDS! GIVEN HIS AGE (27) HE STILL HAS TEN YEARS LEFT, HE HAS ALREADY SMASHED JORDANS SCORING RECORD. I BELIEVE THE LAKJERS WILL PURSUE KEVIN GARNETT WHO WANTS TO LEAVE MINESOTA. IF THE Y GET, K.G., ARTEST, AND KEEP ODOM, HE WILL BEAT JORDANS CHAMPIONSHIP RECORDS AS WELL.

Being from Chicago and growing up during the Jordan era, I am about the biggest Michael Jordan fan there is (have all the vidoes and DVDs). However, even I see the potential in Kobe Bryant to surpass him. I've heard Michael Jordan referred to as "the greatest there ever was, and the greatest there ever will be". I felt he was the greatest there ever was, but always thought the proclamation as the greatest there ever will be was silly. Like I said before, if you think you've already seen the best that there can be, what is the purpose of continuing to watch? There will always be someone who is bigger, stronger, and faster than your favorite sports star. No matter how impossible or impressive a particular record is, someone will eventually tie it or surpass it. That is the nature or sports, and why they are fun to watch.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back