Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
panafrica said:
I didn't see it, but this debate will be happening for sometime. By the way, don't even think about debating me on boxing....I'll crush you!

No sir, ain't gonna touch you on that one or any other sport for that matter..I' be getting :hammer: around here enough!

Peace,
"O".

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
panafrica said:
I didn't see it, but this debate will be happening for sometime. By the way, don't even think about debating me on boxing....I'll crush you!

Big Brother Omowale as a word of caution let that there dog sleep.......Pan is a monster when it comes to the Sweet Science....

man yall have impressed the hell out of me with this b-ball knowledge....I like it a bit but never got that deep into it......thank yall for the lesson on b-ball and ....smakeration.......

Red

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
MississippiRed said:
Big Brother Omowale as a word of caution let that there dog sleep.......Pan is a monster when it comes to the Sweet Science....

man yall have impressed the hell out of me with this b-ball knowledge....I like it a bit but never got that deep into it......thank yall for the lesson on b-ball and ....smakeration.......

Red

They lost me a while ago man. I'm only up on the late 80's through present basketball. I don't know all that history on Wilt and all those cats. Not as far as stats and what it was like back then compared to now. I know what some of their strenghts were, but not as indepth as they're going in this thread. One thing I do know is that Kobe's a ball-hog.

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
MississippiRed said:

man yall have impressed the hell out of me with this b-ball knowledge....I like it a bit but never got that deep into it......thank yall for the lesson on b-ball and ....smakeration.......Red

Glad you learned something brother Red!

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
kente417mojo said:
They lost me a while ago man. I'm only up on the late 80's through present basketball. I don't know all that history on Wilt and all those cats. Not as far as stats and what it was like back then compared to now. I know what some of their strenghts were, but not as indepth as they're going in this thread. One thing I do know is that Kobe's a ball-hog.

I may not know the stats, but I know the history.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies