Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
There appears to be some erroneous rumors floating around social media alluding to Kobe actually piloting the helicopter himself or ordering the pilot to fly regardless of the rapidly deteriorating weather conditions. It has already been confirmed that due to the position of the bodies in the wreckage Kobe was not piloting the helicopter and even if the second rumor was even remotely true which no living person could attest to since there were no survivors that would be privy to such a conversation the pilot and only the pilot makes the final decision to fly or not to fly. Those in the aviation business felt the pilot realized he was in way over his head when he requested a SVFR waiver then in a state of panic he requested flight following while he was far too low for ATC to see him on their radar screens much less track his flight and assist.

In my opinion and it's just my opinion the pilot should have scrubbed the flight before departure.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Helicopter carrying Kobe Bryant reportedly received special permission to fly in thick fog

Tim O'Donnell
The Week

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.