Black People : Kobe Bryant ~ Another One Bites the Dust

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
When will brothas learn to leave those flakey white chicks alone? Soory man but there is no such thing as consensual sex between a black man and a white woman.

river said:
When will brothas learn to leave those flakey white chicks alone? Soory man but there is no such thing as consensual sex between a black man and a white woman.

True River....very true. Unless a brotha has locked down a relationship with one of them, he better steer clear of anything sexual or he is rolling dice for real and will pay the price as unfair as it may be.

I agree, I mean, don't these high-profile brothas watch the news? If she isn't wearing your ring or hasn't had one of your children, you better know beyond shadow of a doubt what her character is. I don't have any sympathy for Kobe though, because he was married and his wife had just had a baby. If he was going to dip into something else, he should have been smart about it and protected himself and his marriage. He was supposed to be there getting therapy for his leg! Wrong leg, bruh....wrong leg...

It doesn't matter what color this chick was. Bottom-line he was married. Black women are just as likely to cry rape as white women are. Women like this see "green" not black or white. His mistake was not taping it......if he's innocent. If I was rich and sleeping around like that, best believe I'd have a person beside me at all times taping my sex acts just in case this crap comes up later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back