Black Entertainment : Ko Be Or Not Ko Be!!!

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by emprezz, Jul 19, 2003.

1. emprezz

emprezz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay peeps...here we go again. Another black athlete in the spotlight for not keeping his ding-dong tucked away!

My view....I hope it is resolved real soon. Shall we say "settlement"???????????????????????????

2. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't really follow it from the beginning of the Kobe situation because I didn't think it would get so serious but I see that it has. When I first heard about it I thought that it was probably another gold-digger looking for money, but then I heard that he admitted that something did happen between the lady and himself. Whether it was consensual, I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see what comes out..

3. Alizentang

Alizentang Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nurse
    Ratings:
    +3
    Personally I dont see how any female would wait that long to say something. If it really did happen like that I think that she would've said something right away. By him admitting that something happened between him and the young lady I think that shows less guilt.

I don't see how you could not wanna do something with the man. That was bad of me.

Anyways, I think that it is a fanatic that happened to get the chance to get that up close and personal with him, and when she saw it wasn't going anywhere, then she got upset and called rape

4. Sasha

Sasha Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    dumb, dumb, dumb....

I'm all for victim's rights but this accusation against Kobe seems fishy to me... time will tell. Whatever the case, whether it was consensual or not, Kobe was dumb, dumb, dumb for putting himself in this position.

5. emprezz

emprezz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Good points.

I am not rich so I don't know how the rich think. But, I do know that some of them seem to loose perspective of "real" reality. Did something in his head go off to say "ok if I do this what will be the consequences, I am married, what about my wife, diseases, Is she a gold-digger?" What was going on up there???

I just wonder.........