Knowledgeable & Willing To Share? - Host a Chat - Empower Us!

Discussion in 'Online Classes - Be a Teacher!' started by Destee, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family!

As i browse the forum, i realize how blessed we are to have so many willing to share their wisdom and insight. What is so beautiful is that we have an opportunity to take this to another level.

We have our very own live voice chat. It can be found at www.destee.com/chat. It enables a Sister or Brother to teach, speaking to all of us via a microphone, while the rest of us listen, learn, ask questions, take notes, and do whatever is required. All we need is a Sister or Brother who knows more than the rest of us and is willing to share their knowledge.

For example, our Brother RebelAfrika started a thread titled, African Languages. In it he expressed his desire to see all who are interested learn an African language. We could all be learning an African language tomorrow!

Our Sister Ebonyoa shared a thread with us titled, Digging Our Graves With A Fork. It's a great article. She shares how the disease of obesity plagues us, how to treat it, and even includes spiritual principles we can apply. Of course i asked her to host a live voice chat sharing more detailed information. She said yes but we've not scheduled a date and time yet. Visit our Sister's web site when you get a chance, http://ebonyoa.home.att.net.

We have published authors in the Family. They have gone through the steps and could share valuable tips with those hoping to be published. We have Family Members that could share computer, surfing, researching, Internet tips. We have Family Members that work in higher education and could give tips on how to prepare our youth for college. We have Family Members that could give tips on parenting. We have Family Members that our experts in our history and struggle, because they've lived it. We have so much!

These are just a few examples of how we can use our live voice chat technology to share even more with each other. I believe everyone knows something valuable that they could share.

While "chat rooms" on most web sites are primarily used for trivial, senseless chatter, that is not the case in our house. We strive to maintain a higher standard and be a real help to our people. A place where we can truly embrace each other and build together.

Please consider this your personal invitation. If you feel you can inform, enlighten, guide, teach, or build with us, don't hesitate to post to this thread or email me, [email protected]. You can detail what the topic of your chat would be and some tentative dates and times you'd be available to host it. Of course Moderators and myself will be there to help promote and support the effort in every way we can.

Thanks in advance for being willing to help take our people to the next level, as we are all in this struggle together.

:heart:

Destee
    http://www.destee.com/chat

2. iandu

iandu New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    INTERESTED IN HOSTING A FORUM ON
    VOTER EDUCATION

C M WILLIAMS
    <[email protected]>

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    iandu ... welcome! :wave: thank you for joining us and being willing to host a voice chat on voter education!

Have you ever entered our voice chat? It's located at www.destee.com/chat. In order to host a chat you'll need a microphone and speakers. We'd like for you to come into the chat and speak with us briefly, verifying that everything works properly and you can be heard clearly, before we schedule the chat. We are in there most all the time, so just stop through at your convenience. My name is always logged in but i may not actually be at the pc. If i don't speak when you enter, i'm not there. If we're not able to meet this way, please post a time that you'll be through and i'll be there to greet you.

Since you are new to the Family, please post a synopsis of your presentation so we can become familiar with you and the information you'll be sharing. If you own a web site or have articles on the Internet, providing links to them would be great too.

This is really wonderful and we appreciate so much your willingness to share with us. Looking forward to meeting you in voice chat and reading more about what you plan to present to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here.

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family!

I'd like to thank everyone for all the emails offering to share your knowledge! I had no idea we'd get the kind of response we have. I'm amazed! Thank You.

The first thing you need to do is come into voice chat. We must be sure you can access the chat and that your speakers and microphone work properly, and that you can be heard clearly when speaking on the microphone. You can enter the chat room by visiting the following URL:

http://www.destee.com/chat

1. When you get to that page, there will be 2 options, ENTER VIDEO CHAT and ENTER VOICE CHAT.

2. Choose the ENTER VOICE CHAT option by entering your name in the field and pressing ENTER.

3. If this is the first time you've entered our voice chat room, you'll be prompted to accept the download of an ActiveX plugin. It is perfectly safe and necessary if you are to enter voice chat, so please say YES and accept the plugin. It will only take a few seconds for it to download.

4. In less than a minute, you will see a page that has 2 rooms you can enter. One is titled, GENERAL CHAT and the other is titled OPEN MIC / POETRY. Both will indicate how many people are currently logged in. Enter either room you'd like by clicking on the chat room name. The OPEN MIC / POETRY room will probably have more people in it, as we tend to congregate there. Click on the text, GENERAL CHAT or OPEN MIC / POETRY and you will be transferred into the room. Once inside you can begin typing text as you would in any other chat room.

5. Someone is almost always logged into voice chat, so stop through at your convenience. My name is always logged in but i may not actually be at the pc. If i don't speak when you enter, i'm not there. If we're not able to meet this way, please email me with a time that you'll be coming through and i'll be there to meet you.

I am so looking forward to meeting you in voice chat and verifying that everything works properly for you. We can then schedule your chats. This is really wonderful! We appreciate so much your willingness to share with us. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate presenting them to me.

Sincerely,

Destee

5. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Raahubaat = Greeting / The Mind / Ego

Lo ! all the children of the Elohim ( God ) I am about to impart upon Your Mind the mechanics of what You call the master organ or simply '' The Brain '' which works with the Mind . Know that Your was a Special gift given to You by Your ancestors , Whom I call Your descendants , For they And came down to You from above . They are called Eloheem ( the Gods ) In the Bible , Neteraat by Ancient Egiptians , Anunnaqi by Sumerians Who are the Yahwehan ( Lords ) of the Old Testament , AgelicBeing of the New Testament of the Christians , And Al Malaa'ikat , Of The Noble Koran Of the Muslims , The ruler of which is King of Kings The Lord Yashua . Isa , Jesus Of The Koran , Who is El Eloh , Allah , Yahuwa , Theos or God , to many , Within this E mail You shall embark upon the Knowledge The Wisdom , And The OverStanding And Sound Right Reasoning Of The Mind , , Which is working with the Brain , and the nervous system . Three out of Your Whole Body ,
    1. Mind , 2 . Brain , 3 . Nervous System And That's Your Being . The Brain is one of the most Intricate of organs within itself , And was created by God , This Knowledge that I am giving to You has never before been taught to You by any , Remember Lady in the Right Knowledge with Right Wisdom You receive the Right OverStanding And get Right Reasoning over all . This is the Science of Your way of life , which are the factsof life . Let me begin by giving You the nature of the Homo - Sapiens . Who is the mortan Man & Woman the human being known as people ; theHuman animal . The children of Enos , the son of Seth ( Genesis 4 ; 25 - 26 ) Who Is Called In Tones Sheth ( The Noble Koran 7 ; 172 ) And In Rhythm , Shiyth , and his wife Aqlimiyah . O Ye children of know that Ye all have fallen from a being to a supreme being , to a human being to a human to a man , to a mortal to a mammal . to an animal . Don't fall any further my children to bevome a beast . When the human searches for Happeness they Invariably turn to External object and Events for Satisfaction . They merely think '' if I Can Just Have That , ' Or If I Were Just Able To Get That Job . '' Or If I Only Live Here '' Or There , Then I Would Be Happy '' They have no perception of the fact that the Mind may only be still or at peace for a short time on attaining the Desired Object . But eventually the Mind becomes tired of its newly made toy . And seeks Treasure Elsewhere still in search of happeness . However , know this my child ; each time the external object fail to bring happiness . Th human being may acqurie new material possessions . A Position with more Reponibility , Money , and a new dream home . Being Locked In
    1) Person , 2) Place , and 3) . Things ;... However , may child there always remians the same Mind ! Your Mind isan elusive animal to Tame . Many Theories exist as to how it work Yet the human process seems to remian Intangible . Why does one so often find Him or Herself caught in the same Frustration and the same Problem ? It is said that this is a free society , but in truth , it is each Human Being's own desires and emotions that blind them Consider this HumanBeing a person who smokes cigarettes daily claiming they are determined to stop '' Tomorrow '' Howmany years has the Human been caught in this parade ? The human truly wants to be free of the habit , But lacks the necesssary control of his or her own Mind and the Mind feeds off a reservoir of Information , which You are connected to by the Etheric - Cord . You Have ;
    1 . In - telligence , 2 . Out - telligence , 1 . In - Formation , 2 . Out - formation , 1 .Terrestrial , 2 , Celestial , In a sense , The Mind is like a DVD Or compact disc , It Contains Grooves , Or Impressions Of Sound And Colour , Impressions Are Formed When Certain Thought Waves Become Habitual . The benevolent example would be , if a HumanBeing Passes A Bakery And Sees A Chololate Cake In The Window , '' How '' Delicious '' The HumanBeing says , '' I will buy that cake '' If He Or She Ignores that Thought Wave and truns his or her Mind to somiething else the no patterns is formed . However , if he or she Identifies with the thought , the HumanBeing gives LIFE To It ;...The HumanBeing buys the cake , and LQQk for -ward to enjoying it as desert that evening . Now , suppose the HumanBeing finds he or she must pass that same Bakery . Every Wednesday and Friday . Each time the humanbeing goes by ,He or She Recalls That Wonderful Cake again , And Purchases Another . ( Now Ponder This , What Was Originally Just A Flash In The Mind , Has Become A Force In His Or Her Life ) Grooves in the Mind are not necessarily negative . There can be grooves in the Mind which are uplift-ing , As well as those which bring one down . There must bea strive to develop Love Compassion , A Sense of service and the will God , Cheerfulness , Kindness , and many other qualites , which not only makes one's own life happy . But which radiates to others . Everyone wants to be at his ot her best , Each person would like to think that he or she is perfect . Yet despite repeated Resolutions , every person finds so many times being less than what he orshe would like to be . The cause of this predicament is the EGO or as it is called Ankee in Aramic / Hebrew , or Al zhat in Ashuric / Syriac Galilean ( Arabic )
    And ego ( eyw ) in Idument ( Greek ) . And as we say in Nuwaupic ( Egiptian ) Thawut ;... The ego my child , is the cause of all bondage and is the chief barrier to the experience of reality . < Mind Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul ;.... Now My Lovly Lady I Must take You through , school of the EGO ;.... Know Ye that , this is one of the Hardest attributes to destroy , This is the attribute that is carried out mostly by the Evil Reptilian one , the serpent ( Genesis 3 ; 1 , John 8 ; 44 , The Noble Koran Chapter 114 , ) Also known as the Dragon Zuen , Lucifer , ( Isaiah 14 ; 12 - 14 ) or the devil ( Revelation 12 ; 9 ) he who is the son of Shakar and Mylitta , the fallen Angelicbeing = Nephilim
    ( Genesis 6 ; 1 - 4 ) , Reject him and his / her attributes , and let him / her children and his / her seed ( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) not into Your hearts For he / she and his / her Seed would only lead You through the doors of Misery , ( The Holy Tables Chapter 8 Table 3 )
    Verse 1 - 19 <<<>> Stay on the right Path ;..... Lo ! He was but a baby in the hand of life , Yet he did the Disagreeableness of an old being , Haylal , made all who listened , his meal . Histime is numbered , by your deeds , Reject him andhe will return to nothingness ; Feed him , and as a a star he will grow , And as growing star , he will comsume all that in his path , O seed of ( Zakar / Adam ) only by your faith are you saved . O You who are faihful , stay on the right path and You indeed will return unto The Most High , Elyown Elyown El = The Most High God , and in the Heavenly Garden You will dwell , forever , In it are agreeable Anunnaqi / Eloheem = God's John 10 ; 34 - 35 , Psalm 82 ; 2 , 82 ; 6 ;.... To befriend You as one them . For after Your death You wilt again be of the Hosts, the Anunnaqi / Eloheem , Beneath You wilt be rivers of pure water , and . A Vessel of honey , A Vessel of milk , And A Vessel of wine , Drink of the honey for healing , Dink of the pure milk for strength , and , Drink of the pure wine for Spiritual growth , All of this is Yours if you keep your faith , For El Aliyeem / God Is All Knowing All Wise ;...
    Through the journey of this E mail I will impart upon Your Minds the works of the Ego , The ego is the Self- Arrogating aspect of the Mind It is the ego that separates the individual from Unity with others and within him or herself , for the ego Asserts '' I - NESS . '' The ego is the greatest Obstacle to obtaining peace , for it is that which occupies the Mind with whether we better or worse , Possess more or less , And have greater or lesser power than others . The ego is attended by Desire , Pride , Anger . Delusion , Greed , Jealousy , Lust , Hatred , Racism , And Leadership . The 3 Principles In Genesis 3 ; 6 .
    1) . Good '' Goods ''
    2) . Pleasant '' Pleasures ''
    3) . Desire '' Desirous ''
    The ego is the most difficult aspect of the Mind to control like shame ( Genesis 2 ; 25 ) Shame Has No Boundaries . For its nature is such that it deludes even while one is striving to Over- Come it . When the ego is subdued energies can then be utilized constructively for personal growth and the service of others . Mind Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul ;....
    :spinn:

6. IssaEl22

IssaEl22 Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Utcha Akhay Atha Antut / Antuk

Introduction Hymn To The Sun- Neter Ra Worship Of Father Ra , As The Sun Of Righteousness , When He Appears To Rise In The Eastern Horizon Of The
    Ilu The Sky Abve '' By Ani The Scribe ...
    He says greetings to you Father Ra having come as Khefera ( Khefri ) '' arising one ( An incarnation of Father Ra ) . Even Khefera ( Khefri ) '' Arising one ( An incarnation of Father Ra ) , Who is The Creator of The Neteru . Father Ra , you rise and shine on the back of your Mother Ilu , '' The Sky Above '' Having appeared in glory as master of The Neteru . Your Mother Nut shall use her arms on your behalf in making greeting . The Manu - Mountian receives you In Peace , Mother Maat Embraces you all seasons . May you give power andmight in Vindication - And a coming forth as a Living Ba ( Soul to see Horakthy '' Horus of the Horizon '' -- To Ka ( Spirit Self Etheric Double ) A coming forth as a Living Ba ( Soul ) to see Horakhty '' Horus of the Horizon '' - To The Ka ( Spirit Self , Etheric Double ) of Ani The Scribe . He says; O All you Neteru of the Ba ( Soul ) Mansion . Who Judge Ilu '' The Sky Above '' , And The Planet Ta ( Earth ) In the balance , who give food and provisions ; O Father Tatenen ( Ptah ) . Unique one Creator of Human Being s ; O Southern , Northern Western , And Eastern Enneads ( Nine Neteru ; Amun Ra , Shu , Tefnut , Geb , Nut , Usir , Aset , Nebty , Nebthet .Give Praise To Father Ra Master Of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' The Sovereign Who Made The Neteru . Worship Him In His Goodly Shape When He Appears In The Dark - Bark . May Those Who Are Above Worship You , Father Ra , MaY Those Who Are Below Worship You Father Ra ; May Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) And Mother Maat Write To You Daily ; Your Serpent - Foe Reptilians , Have Been Given Over To The Fire And Rebel - Serpent - Foe , Reptilians And Fallen , His Arms Are Bound , Father Ra Has Taken Away His Movements , And The Children Of Impotence Are Non - Existent . The Mansion Of The Prince Is In Festival . The Noise Of The Shouting Is In The Great Place , The Neteru Are In Joy , When They See Father Ra In His Appearing As The Sun , The His Rays Flooding The Lands . The Majesty Of This Noble Neter Proceeds , The Has Entered , The Land Is Bright At His Daily Birth , And He As Attained His State Of Yesterday . May You Be Gracious To Me When I See Your Beauty .
    Mother Aset ( Isis ) Netert Of Moon
    Father Amun Ra Original Father Of All Neteru
    Having Departed From Upon The Planet Ta ( Earth ) . May I Smite The *** , May I Drive Off The Rebel - Serpent , Reptilian , May I Destroy Nak ( Nakhas , Apophis ) . The Serpent - Demon , Reptilian When He Acts , For I Have Seen Abdju - Fish ( Dagon ) In Its Moment Of Being And The Inet - Fish ( Symbolizing Fertility And Rebirth Piloting The Canoe On Its Waterway . I Have Seen Father Har ( Horus ) As Helmsman , With Father Tehuti ( Thoth )And Mother Maat Beside Him , I Have Taken Hold Of The Shadow Hour - Bark And The Stern - Warp Of The Daylight - Bark . May He Grant That I See The Sun - Disk And Behold The Moon Unceasingly Every Daylight ; May My Ba
    ( Soul ) God Forth To Travel To Every Place Which It Desires ; May My Name There Be Called Out , May It Be Found At The Board Of Offerings ; May There Be Given To Me Loaves In The Presence Like The Followers Of Father Har ( Horus ) , May A Place Be Made For Me In The Solar Bark On The Daylight When The Neter's Ferries Across , And May I Be Received Into The Presence Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) In The Land Of Vindication . For The Ka
    ( Self ) Of Ani , The Scribe .
    Hotep - Ala Antut / Antuk = Peace Be Unto You .... :grouphug: