Black People : Knowledge of The Monster Reptiles

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Fredrick, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Fredrick

Fredrick Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +6
    What did the ancient ancestors have to say about Dinosaurs, and what did they call them? Considering the fact that their bones have been found all over the earth, and some people claim they seen them throughout history, but, yet their isn't any real videos, or even photos(not including statues, and ancient wall reliefs) of them shows that they are among the most intelligent beings ever created, and I'm pretty sure the majority of them still live in South Africa.

2. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    Dinosaurs are a made up thing to give validation to Darwin's theory of evolution which puts the Caucasian at the end of the human evolution as the most advanced human. Darwin's cousin was the one who wrote extensively about the science of Eugenics, a pseudo science, or rather ******* bull that tries to put races in catorgies of genetic importance. And I shouldn't have to tell who came out as the most advanced in genes. But there's never been any link that connects evolution on this planet from humans back to apes.

Most European science is crap when people start to get this they will stop considering them as valid sources of information. There's so much that Europeans lie about it's ridiculous, like they never ever, ever, I mean ever went to the moon. Read about it. They lie about so **** much stuff because of their jealousy of the ancient Blacks.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  4. SouthsideIrish

SouthsideIrish Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +348
    I for one dont give no sht about dinosaurs or evolution or the moon or nothin. I believe in Jesus and dont read anything that questions it.

I find that looking forward is the best course.

What really changes if there was dinosaurs or there wasnt.

Id assume they were here because of the bone reconstructions but the bottom line is I care more about whatbis on sale at the grocery store this week then I do about dinosaurs