Nation of Gods and Earths : Knowledge of Self: A Collection of Writings On the Science of Everything in life.

One-Hundredd

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 1, 2019
Occupation
Scholar/Musician/Artist
Peace!!! I have a copy of the book and I've been enjoying it so far...lots of wisdom, rabbit holes, and jewels found in
this book. I finished 3 chapters so far now that I've been diligently reading it. (1: Identity Crisis, 2: Thoughts Manifested, & 3: The Birthright) . The book is in its 5th printing, they even have a Hardcover copy of this book. I have the Fifth Edition. I'm that much more aware and enlightened by this book. Knowledge Of Self: a collection of Wisdom On The Science of Everything in LiFe is a crucial read for those who not only wish to get an understanding of the Nation Of Gods & Earths (The 5 Percenters) and their teachings, but it also helps to unveil various knowledge you wouldn't have considered before. This is a book that I think everyone should read, especially if you BLACK/ African. You'll learn about Supreme Mathematics and this collection of teachers will enlighten you with their words of wisdom and inspire you to challenge and advance yourself in this game of life. Each chapter will drop you jewels of wisdom and intel that will inevitably lead you back to your knowledge of self. Nearly everything you SHOULD know about your existence and uniqueness is covered in this book. There is some esoteric knowledge in there as well. Although the phrase "Knowledge Of Self" has numerous layers of meaning, you should have a basic understanding that it means to embark on the journey to self-awareness, self-discovery, and to understand the value of self in multiple areas from multiple perspectives. In a metaphysical sense; this could mean a more profound term: knowledge of self= self-actualization, self-realization ; God-realization. This book compliments other conscious & thought-invoking books out there. Another book I recommend is "Know Thyself" by Na'im Akbar. Akbar's book is African-Centered and lays out essential approaches in understanding your value as a Black man, woman, & child while you journey on your quest to broaden your awareness.
I bought this book on Amazon in October of 2017 but you can also get it off Dr. Supreme Understanding's website links I provided.

Here are new links because the old link is broken

LINK to KNOWLEDGE OF SELF BOOK
[ https://supremedesignonline.com/pro...-wisdom-on-the-science-of-everything-in-life/ ]

Peace,

Here is the book you've been waiting for. Order yours now. You don't want to miss this.

"Knowledge of Self: A Collection of Writings On the Science of Everything in life."

3126041508_9dfafafb02.jpg

http://knowledgeofself.viviti.com/

Peace
Precise

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace!!! I have a copy of the book and I've been enjoying it so far...lots of wisdom, rabbit holes, and jewels found in
this book. I finished 3 chapters so far now that I've been diligently reading it. (1: Identity Crisis, 2: Thoughts Manifested, & 3: The Birthright) . The book is in its 5th printing, they even have a Hardcover copy of this book. I have the Fifth Edition. I'm that much more aware and enlightened by this book. Knowledge Of Self: a collection of Wisdom On The Science of Everything in LiFe is a crucial read for those who not only wish to get an understanding of the Nation Of Gods & Earths (The 5 Percenters) and their teachings, but it also helps to unveil various knowledge you wouldn't have considered before. This is a book that I think everyone should read, especially if you BLACK/ African. You'll learn about Supreme Mathematics and this collection of teachers will enlighten you with their words of wisdom and inspire you to challenge and advance yourself in this game of life. Each chapter will drop you jewels of wisdom and intel that will inevitably lead you back to your knowledge of self. Nearly everything you SHOULD know about your existence and uniqueness is covered in this book. There is some esoteric knowledge in there as well. Although the phrase "Knowledge Of Self" has numerous layers of meaning, you should have a basic understanding that it means to embark on the journey to self-awareness, self-discovery, and to understand the value of self in multiple areas from multiple perspectives. In a metaphysical sense; this could mean a more profound term: knowledge of self= self-actualization, self-realization ; God-realization. This book compliments other conscious & thought-invoking books out there. Another book I recommend is "Know Thyself" by Na'im Akbar. Akbar's book is African-Centered and lays out essential approaches in understanding your value as a Black man, woman, & child while you journey on your quest to broaden your awareness.
I bought this book on Amazon in October of 2017 but you can also get it off Dr. Supreme Understanding's website links I provided.

Here are new links because the old link is broken

LINK to KNOWLEDGE OF SELF BOOK
[ https://supremedesignonline.com/pro...-wisdom-on-the-science-of-everything-in-life/ ]

PEACE!!!

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!