Nation of Gods and Earths : Knowledge of Self: A Collection of Writings On the Science of Everything in life.

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Precise Allah, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

Here is the book you've been waiting for. Order yours now. You don't want to miss this.

"Knowledge of Self: A Collection of Writings On the Science of Everything in life."

[​IMG]

http://knowledgeofself.viviti.com/

Peace
    Precise

2. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    The book is being released this week so get in your preorders. This is a huge accomplishment for Allah's Nation. Be the first on your block to get an inside perspective on what we teach and how we do. Check the website for updates.

Peace
    Precise

3. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace Y'all,

Here is a note from the "Knowledge of Self" staff regarding the delay of this book. It shouldn't be very long, perhaps about another week........

"As most of you knowledge every step of the process is being done by the Original man and woman (at home and abroad). Our printing was done out of India. Thus right now it is in customs in NYC where, no lie, they are processing the books by going through X-RAYS. They think we’re carrying contraband little do they knowledge that the Truth is the real weapon up in there. After it goes through customs the boxes will still have to be shipped to various points across the United States in order to be ready for selling.

This does not mean that we are going to let up one bit.

For us this book has a mission and purpose beyond it just being a mere ’book.’ This book is meant to reach those crevices in our collective community who are without hope and direction. It is meant to be a brick in the construction of the edifice of self that has been neglected by many in this society."

This just gives people a bit longer to pre-order their copy of this mental explosive.

Peace
    Precise

4. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

I'll have a few of these at the Harvest. If I have any left you can get one from me at a discount. :fyi:

Peace

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace God...

6. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace BLACK MAN! You righteous?

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    power Equality the All C's Everything

I came up thru the N.O.I. but had family in the 5% nation (Nation of God's & Earth's) such as the older God Mathematics & Knowledge so naturally i build with both..which i still see as one!

peace

the God Sincere

8. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace Great Mind,

If you're in tune with the Born degree of the Student Enrollment then you are aware of the reality that there is only one Nation of Islam and that the Nation of Islam is older than the sun, moon and stars. The N.O.I. proper under the leadership of Louis Farrakhan or any of the other people who claim leadership over the various factions of N.O.I. are not one with the Nation of Gods and Earths. Yes we're all black people but not necessarily of the same perspective. If this were the case we (the NGE) wouldn't have to address cats who always got something ill to say about Allah (The Father).

If you haven't already, secure yourself a copy of the above plus lesson. This book by far is the most comprehensive and informative about who we are and what we teach. If you really bout it with Allah's World Manifest then get a few copies and give them out to your people. :wink:

Peace
    Precise

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace Lord

- true indeed....

- i overstand the personal side of both arguments (those against Farrakhan/Elijah & Father Allah of whom I love) and i get involved in neither for knowledge is the foundation of all in existance so in regards to the aforementioned brothers i would rather build than destroy!

- I will definately p/u a copy and set aside some True Eye master Equality and put on others in my circumference....

Peace to the Right & Just

10. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace Y'all,

Just giving you an update. The book is just about into it's second edition. Books have been sent to every continent. It's now officially worldwide. Don't be the last on your block to find the answers to why things are the way they are and how you can begin shaping and making your future in advance.

Peace
    Precise Infinite Peace Allah