Black Children : knowledge is king...

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Kemetstry said:
1. You must love science, math and discovery.
i wonder if young people today have any interest in science and technology at all. sure, they like to consume the video games and the cell phones,
but how many have any curiosity about how these "toys" work?

i am knowledgeable because i love knowledge. now that i am retired i spend my days in study. i study because it is fun. i don't study to get a job, I'm already paid.
i don't study to get a grade. i study because knowledge is king. i can never get enough of it. it's a better high than any drugs.

i wonder if any of the young see it that way. all i hear from the young is gangsta stuff and how can they get layed.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i wonder if young people today have any interest in science and technology at all. sure, they like to consume the video games and the cell phones,
but how many have any curiosity about how these "toys" work?

i am knowledgeable because i love knowledge. now that i am retired i spend my days in study. i study because it is fun. i don't study to get a job, I'm already paid.
i don't study to get a grade. i study because knowledge is king. i can never get enough of it. it's a better high than any drugs.

i wonder if any of the young see it that way. all i hear from the young is gangsta stuff and how can they get layed.

Thats how I see it. I can't get enough knowledge on various subjects. I just hate what they teach us in school, because it seems so worthless when you began to see the lies in the history book and the european indoctrination of African Diaspora.

Knowledge Seed said:
Thats how I see it. I can't get enough knowledge on various subjects. I just hate what they teach us in school, because it seems so worthless when you began to see the lies in the history book and the european indoctrination of African Diaspora.
you need to learn everything in school, but see it for what it is. true knowledge is gained above and beyond the school.
you get that on your own.

bro.James i've been telling them for years to learn as much about how technology works
how to go inside the vast of it and know it's whole standard
our children becoming more lost , yet they want these toys without knowning how they work!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back