Black People : Knowledge and Wisdom

info-moetry said:
Peace,
trying brother James as I certainly am no guru nor trying to portray myself as one since it seems your statement is aimed at me specifically........(I value your opinion)
no, not at you specifically.

it is a general comment to ALL the knowledgeable folk that we have here.
if we all so smart how come we can't get down with each other in peace and love and build?

i am saying there is a disconnect some where.

as hip as we all are we should be building an institution that will revolutionize black people all over, not calling each other names.
if one person is a Muslim and the next is a holly roller, we should still be able to work together.

jamesfrmphilly said:

if we all so smart how come we can't get down with each other in peace and love and build?

as hip as we all are we should be building an institution that will revolutionize black people all over, not calling each other names.
if one person is a Muslim and the next is a holly roller, we should still be able to work together.

- True indeed God................................................

peace

Cedric Denson said:
..........I know that God gives us Wisdom, and Hosea 4:6 says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;"

I think it is necessary that we take advantage of both.

CD

I agree...fear of the Most High is the beginning of wisdom. He is the Root of wisdom. He is eager to give wisdom to the true and humble believer if they ask for it. Ask and ye shall receive. Man's carnal wisdom or worldly wisdom is NOTHING in comparsion.

Prov: 4:7 - Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Prov. 8:11 - For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

Prov. 16:16 - How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!

Prov: 19:8 - He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good.

jamesfrmphilly said:

This would be ideal, however most people can't agree on what a revolution means to us.

I think people who call people names don't know how to keep their emotions in check, it's about being immature.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back