Black Spirituality Religion : "KNOWING"

I'm just going to quote a statement brother Meta made in his initial post:

"We live in a very interesting time. A Time when knowledge of all sorts is distributed at the highest speeds imaginable. But without understanding knowledge is only data, meaningless. Therefore, the power of knowledge is not within knowledge itself, but it's precise application."

Precise application. Not boisterous claims to knowing more than the rest of us. Think about that "God".

Application of thought!

Application of thought!
I'm talking about applying more than thought. What one knows also includes feelings and intuition. As well as what one experiences and observes in one's environment. If my experiences are multi-dimensional I won't even approach a being vibing on a lower frequency even though I know they are there. Their thoughts have no impact on my being. My cup is full, as well as my plate. So, why would I approach him? Thought without practice is empty. Practice without thought is blind. This is why we must be right and exact in all that we do. Otherwise it's like the blind leading the blind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back