Chief Elder Osiris : Knowing What To Know And Believing What You Don't Know

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Knowing What To Know And Believing What You Don't Know

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved it is the religious believer and ignorantly intelligent proffessors among us that attempt to convince you to submit to their religious teaching and flawed information about life, and it is the Theology of Knowing that has only one objective and that is to share that which is known by the Profound Thinker and it is that Theology that require for you to Think and qualify you to know that which you seek to understand about the Divine Essence, both Universe, and about Self, anything less than taking such a Divine approach to learn and know the Divine Truth is among those who make an attempt to confuse that which can not be made to be confused and that is that which is Divinely True and Real to our Lives Divine Mind.

It is the Fool who attempt to protect and shield Ignorance in order to further all that is religiously deceptive to your Mind and it is only a deceptive Mind that is most prone to embrace that which is profanely religiously and unreasonable deceiving to the Mind, and it is the Human Being Mind that fall victim to belief and not free to Think for Self, which is the requirement for getting to know what is Divinely True and Real to our Mind Body Life.

So I share with you by revealing to you that there is no such a category as a False Teacher and /or False Prophet, only the information that is being told to you in the name of a God that does not and have not ever lived, and fail to meet the test of the Empirical Facts that constitute what is Divinely True and Real to your Body Life Mind, that is what we refer to be Deceivingly False, so those who teach and preach such unreasonable information, are those who are the agents of Lies and Deception, giving to you that which is unacceptable to Liberate or to elevate your Body Life Mind from the tellers of a Profane story concerning our Body Life experience as it pertain to the action it has been confronted with, both verbally and physically, which determine the quality of Mind you will develop to guide your Body Life.

Only the Foolish Deceiver amongst us will attempt to condition your Mind to believe that it is not Divine to recognize and reveal the Evil that infect the Mind we wear, is it wise to protect the Murderer, the Thief, the Liar and Deceivers and not identify the action that is and to be of such that attack your Body Life, both physically and Spiritually?

Are you to ignore that which you have been given to know about what we call evil, deceitful, Vainly egotistical, Envious, and Jealousy in the pursuit to re-enforce that which is unacceptable to the Divine Mind of the Body Life?

Only those who have been religiously conditioned to believe that which is not real and True, serve as Lucifer advocates, which mean, such information coming from unreasonable Minds can not be verified to be that which is acceptable and can not bring Joy and Peace to your Body Life Mind.

It is a Divine Mental state that require for you to Know and Understand with a comprehensive ability that will deem you qualified to Know what is acceptable to your Body Life and what is not acceptable to your Body Life and it is the unacceptable that come from the doctrine of Religion of all sorts, and those who now willfully carry such a burden for the purpose to inflict others Mind with such a Evil Mental load, are the believers of Lucifer Teachings about that which is not known to be present in the Realm of Divine Theological Teaching.

Sharing, and Revealing Divine Information, such action come without the effort to convert or to compete for your Mind, but to Remind your Mind what is already there to be known, only if you would allow your Divine Mind to Profoundly Reason about the things people bring to you to be believed about the Divine Essence, (GOD) Both Universe, and Of Your Self.

With your Divine Mind you do not need to concern your self with so call False Teachers and Prophets, because such a Mind is aware of that which is Divinely Real and True, because such an awareness come from the Mental Ability to Know about the Divine Essence, about Both Universe, and your Life Self, a knowledge that religion has gotten you to replace with a Faith and Hope based upon a Belief that has caused Afrika not to be Afrika any more and the Black Divine Being to become a Divided Tribal Human Being, now believing in the religion of Lucifer, the bearer of unacceptable information that give you cause to believe that you are ignorantly Intelligent and not being mentally qualified to Know it.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

fwiamsrm.com

myspace.com/osirisakkebala

The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement

Copyright@2009

i've learned to

move beyond this "mask"

and now i'm moving from believing to KNOWING

i can feel it

no more am i slave to falsehoods of euro indoctrination

Religion

Knowing What To Know And Believing What You Don't Know

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved it is the religious believer and ignorantly intelligent proffessors among us that attempt to convince you to submit to their religious teaching and flawed information about life, and it is the Theology of Knowing that has only one objective and that is to share that which is known by the Profound Thinker and it is that Theology that require for you to Think and qualify you to know that which you seek to understand about the Divine Essence, both Universe, and about Self, anything less than taking such a Divine approach to learn and know the Divine Truth is among those who make an attempt to confuse that which can not be made to be confused and that is that which is Divinely True and Real to our Lives Divine Mind.

It is the Fool who attempt to protect and shield Ignorance in order to further all that is religiously deceptive to your Mind and it is only a deceptive Mind that is most prone to embrace that which is profanely religiously and unreasonable deceiving to the Mind, and it is the Human Being Mind that fall victim to belief and not free to Think for Self, which is the requirement for getting to know what is Divinely True and Real to our Mind Body Life.

So I share with you by revealing to you that there is no such a category as a False Teacher and /or False Prophet, only the information that is being told to you in the name of a God that does not and have not ever lived, and fail to meet the test of the Empirical Facts that constitute what is Divinely True and Real to your Body Life Mind, that is what we refer to be Deceivingly False, so those who teach and preach such unreasonable information, are those who are the agents of Lies and Deception, giving to you that which is unacceptable to Liberate or to elevate your Body Life Mind from the tellers of a Profane story concerning our Body Life experience as it pertain to the action it has been confronted with, both verbally and physically, which determine the quality of Mind you will develop to guide your Body Life.

Only the Foolish Deceiver amongst us will attempt to condition your Mind to believe that it is not Divine to recognize and reveal the Evil that infect the Mind we wear, is it wise to protect the Murderer, the Thief, the Liar and Deceivers and not identify the action that is and to be of such that attack your Body Life, both physically and Spiritually?

Are you to ignore that which you have been given to know about what we call evil, deceitful, Vainly egotistical, Envious, and Jealousy in the pursuit to re-enforce that which is unacceptable to the Divine Mind of the Body Life?

Only those who have been religiously conditioned to believe that which is not real and True, serve as Lucifer advocates, which mean, such information coming from unreasonable Minds can not be verified to be that which is acceptable and can not bring Joy and Peace to your Body Life Mind.

It is a Divine Mental state that require for you to Know and Understand with a comprehensive ability that will deem you qualified to Know what is acceptable to your Body Life and what is not acceptable to your Body Life and it is the unacceptable that come from the doctrine of Religion of all sorts, and those who now willfully carry such a burden for the purpose to inflict others Mind with such a Evil Mental load, are the believers of Lucifer Teachings about that which is not known to be present in the Realm of Divine Theological Teaching.

Sharing, and Revealing Divine Information, such action come without the effort to convert or to compete for your Mind, but to Remind your Mind what is already there to be known, only if you would allow your Divine Mind to Profoundly Reason about the things people bring to you to be believed about the Divine Essence, (GOD) Both Universe, and Of Your Self.

With your Divine Mind you do not need to concern your self with so call False Teachers and Prophets, because such a Mind is aware of that which is Divinely Real and True, because such an awareness come from the Mental Ability to Know about the Divine Essence, about Both Universe, and your Life Self, a knowledge that religion has gotten you to replace with a Faith and Hope based upon a Belief that has caused Afrika not to be Afrika any more and the Black Divine Being to become a Divided Tribal Human Being, now believing in the religion of Lucifer, the bearer of unacceptable information that give you cause to believe that you are ignorantly Intelligent and not being mentally qualified to Know it.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

fwiamsrm.com

myspace.com/osirisakkebala

The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement

Copyright@2009

I am thankful of the fact that ....since I have been adult no one from any religion has tried to force me into the folds! Growing up my grandmother gave us the room to go to other churches! She use to say if God want you he will find you! My other Grandmother believed that you have to act like the God in you...so in my eyes she always acted like a Goddess even when she was full of her home made plum wine.

Peace

I am thankful of the fact that ....since I have been adult no one from any religion has tried to force me into the folds! Growing up my grandmother gave us the room to go to other churches! She use to say if God want you he will find you! My other Grandmother believed that you have to act like the God in you...so in my eyes she always acted like a Goddess even when she was full of her home made plum wine.

Peace

ah that's nice! jazzydude .. I believe your grandmother was right! :)

Peace Mari

ah that's nice! jazzydude .. I believe your grandmother was right! :)

I believe they both was right...I was in and raised in a christian chrurch when Allah(swA) found me...it was the teachings that was taught in the church that help me to relate to Islam. It is the teachings in Islam that helps me relate to the universe!!!!

All of this and my experiences as a Black/African female born in America helps mold my framework from which I deal with religion. See Mari...growing up I was exposed to a many different ways of dealing with the spiritual relm and that helps shape the respect I have for the different types of ways one relates to the higher power.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back