Black Spirituality Religion : KNOW THY SELF

SAMURAI36

BANNED
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Cedric Denson said:
This is to anyone who will wish to respond (Forgive me if I mess up your thread Brother Ibrahim):

IF SOMEONE CAME TO YOU, AND TOLD YOU THAT THEY WANTED TO KNOW WHO THEY REALLY WERE (WHAT GOD PLACED THEM ON THIS EARTH TO DO), WHAT WOULD YOU TELL THEM?

CD

I would tell them to look within themselves, for the Divine answer.

As Sister River was saying, the God that we seek to have a relationship with, is already within us, and is already a part of us.

Remember, the key is to listen more to God, rather than trying to talk to God. God has more to say to us, than we could every possibly say to God. And God is always speaking to us, even when we are not listening.

HOTEPU

ibrahim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
SAMURAI36 said:
I would tell them to look within themselves, for the Divine answer.

As Sister River was saying, the God that we seek to have a relationship with, is already within us, and is already a part of us.

Remember, the key is to listen more to God, rather than trying to talk to God. God has more to say to us, than we could every possibly say to God. And God is always speaking to us, even when we are not listening.

HOTEPU

Wonderful!!!!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days