and knows that they know
Is wise......follow them.

All of these persons reside in you
Know thy self
And to "maat" be true

I am because we are and we are because I am.........Amen

Ase`

Very true Ibrahim!
But you know it may take you a lifetime to resort back to the real you!
The you that god made you before you even arrived here.
Through life you become torn into images of how others percieve you,treat you! We will sometimes lose focus of ourselves and doubting what's in our hearts. following paths through emotions instead of faith.Getting to know you all over again is like meeting the best friend you never knew you had.:sand:

Come To Savors Day 2006 and get To Know Yourself better,

My name is Atu X and I am asking all who know and or love Min. Farrakhan/Nation of Islam and his works support our National Saviors Day Event held in Chicago IL the weekend of Feb. 26, 2006 this is an event that all who are concerned with the condition and upliftment of Black People today should support. The Hon. Min. Farrakhan has been working in our communities, and wherever Black People can be found, FOR 50+ YEARS, to raise the mentality and condition that we have been put in as Black People. He has given his life to help our people! I think this man deserves any support that we can give him. Yes, I am a member of the Nation of Islam and love this man, but that does not detract from his mans work/track record. this man not only Loves us BUT IS SHOWING HIS LOVE BY HIS WORKS! (love is a verb, i.e. an action)

We are asking for any donations that you can give.
To do so contact you Local Muhammad’s Mosque. If in the Indianapolis Area please contact Atu X at: 317-460-7348 or via email at:fjeenterprises@yahoo.com
If you are calling long distance and would like to help Please Call 1-888-872-4107.
Remember and Know, that The Nation of Islam is Dedicated to the Upliftment of Our People, not one dime will be spent for selfless gain!

Thank You all in advance for your support

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back