Know of any Natural Soaps and Detergens

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
According to the Truth in Labeling Campaign MSGs can be found in personal products like soaps. Our ancestor George Washington Carver created soap out of peanuts. Our ancestors in ancient Kemet were scrupulously clean even though they did not have Ajax, Ivory, Right Guard or All Temperature Cheer. So what were the natural things they used or that we can use for soap. household cleaner and laundry detergent?

I am going to be trying lemongrass and peppermint as natural insect repellants.

Natural Soaps

Dear sister I personally use Black Soap, the kind that comes in it's natural state not the package kind but the package is ok too. The best of the packaged kind, in my opinion is the Du Du O Sun brand.

The unpackaged kind comes in the form pretty much like your unpackaged shea butter a ball which you can break off of and roll into a ball.

Neem oil is an excellent insect repellent and great for spraying on plants (of course you would dilute in water) it is also good for aplying to skin inperfections, like dry spots, bumps, it's reaction is similar to that of the Tea Tree oil.

For baths a squeeze of lemon or grapefruit is excellent along with a few drips of your favorite oil ( mine is myrrh and Frankinsense) is great for a spiritual cleansing and fine tuning your spiritual vibrations.

I would also like promote Carol's Daughter products(www.Carol's Daughter.com) you know you are getting all natural products from head to toe

Goddess Kalifa

Chocolate... our calorie-free chocolate bar, full of lather and cleansing power. No need to feel guilty, just relax and enjoy the chocolate moment.
Ingredients olive, cocoa butter, coconut, palm, castor, sweet almond)
Dark Rich Chocolate fragrance oil

Goat Milk Soap !
Goat's Milk is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals. Milk is a natural moisturizer and a natural source of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid. Goat's milk lowers the pH of the soap, making it a very gentle cleanser that is closer to the natural pH of the skin.</EM>
Our Goat's Milk soaps are made with only the highest quality natural ingredients, blending natural oils with the saponification agent sodium hydroxide, pure Goat's Milk (no added water) and pure natural Essential Oils. We do not use fragrances, which are man-made. Essential Oils are more costly and more difficult to find.
http://www.kindagoaty.com/images/home02.jpg
Our soaps contain a large amount of natural glycerin, produced as a by-product. Glycerin draws moisture to the skin, soothing and lubricating its cells. Most soap sold in stores has its glycerin removed and used in other skin care products.
Our soaps have a creamy, rich, luxurious texture that cannot be duplicated by soaps you find in stores. The tan color of our soap originates from the pure goat's milk (no added water).
Our Goat's Milk soaps are completely handmade in small batches and hand packaged. We use the process referred to as "cold process soapmaking".
By definition, soap must be made from animal or vegetable fats/oils and lye (Sodium Hydroxide). However, in the finished product there is no free lye; it is all combined into the resulting soap.
Our soaps are air cured for at least four weeks. Curing is necessary to make a mild bar of soap. We pH test each batch of soap after the four weeks of curing. The result is a long lasting bar of mild soap with abundant lather. The weight of the soap will vary slightly, due to the fact that our soaps are handmade.
The only animal product in our soap is goat's milk. Our soaps are free of artificial dyes and artificial fragrances. Because our soaps contain natural ingredients they need to breathe. Do not store in airtight containers.
We hope you enjoy this soap as much as we enjoyed making it for you.

This is pure and can be simmered in a pot for a delightful aroma .

here's a great detergen that cleans and feel good to the body / skin
34382741.JPG

This organic fabric softener leaves your clothes feeling silky and light with a delightfully delicate fragrance. Its antistatic action provides all the comfort you crave. Formulated with organic, readily biodegradable ingredients (O.E.C.D. Test 301D). Adorable packaging includes a small clothesline with mini... Mo

hello river

river said:
According to the Truth in Labeling Campaign MSGs can be found in personal products like soaps. Our ancestor George Washington Carver created soap out of peanuts. Our ancestors in ancient Kemet were scrupulously clean even though they did not have Ajax, Ivory, Right Guard or All Temperature Cheer. So what were the natural things they used or that we can use for soap. household cleaner and laundry detergent?

I am going to be trying lemongrass and peppermint as natural insect repellants.

I have a natural soap that is made out of black soap and volcanic ash amongst other natural products that i carry hit me up if u want some info.!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back