Black People : KNOCK OUT SUSPECT CHARGED WITH HATE CRIME

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126
    'Knockout' attack: Suspect charged with federal hate crimes

[​IMG]
    AP
    Conrad Barrett in shown in a 2003 booking photo released by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.
    By Michael Graczyk, The Associated Press
    HOUSTON -- A white Houston-area man was arrested Thursday on federal hate crime charges for allegedly shooting video of himself sucker-punching a 79-year-old black man in a "knockout game"-style attack.
    Conrad Alvin Barrett, 27, made a brief appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Frances Stacy, who scheduled a detention hearing for the Katy man on Friday.
    According to prosecutors, the attack happened Nov. 24 in Katy, but it wasn't until 12 days later that authorities connected the attack to the cellphone video of it.
    Authorities learned of the case because Barrett allegedly showed the video on the night of the attack to an off-duty arson investigator he had just met at a restaurant in nearby Folshear. According to the criminal complaint, Barrett asked the off-duty investigator and the woman with the investigator if they knew about the knockout game. He told them he played earlier that day, then showed them the video, prosecutors allege.

The investigator then flagged down a uniformed officer across the street and led him to Barrett.

2. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126
    What gets me is all the right winged commenters that are livid about this:

Johnny Pachivas
    It is the motive of this half/*** media platform to dare and describe this event naming the perp as a "White" and all 16 other "Knock out " assaults by "BLACKS Heads" their ethnicity was NEVER mentioned!!!
    Does MSNBC "PANDER to the Negro and not to A L L Ethnicity's shame on this media dump!
    sounds a little raciest from the get go! and I am feeling bullied and discriminated against, and a Law suit will follow!

How dare you mentioned a white race and not a black race or a asiain race, ...
    bad call Michael Graczyk, The Associated Press,
    should protect your AP better!! and you should know better.
    but you just tried to stir sheeet , *** hole

jcr-1779109
    Barlow-- because in everycase I have seen where black is arrested for hitting a white in this "punchout" game it says right in the article no hate crime charges are intended on this "game". of course blaacks cannot be charged with a hate crime for one if he were the Pres son he would look just like them and ask the Pres. blacks cannot be racist they are just not that way ask him he will tell you while he does his best to destroy the white middle class.

Jack1068
    White people are such fcking pssies. Not only do we passively accept these beatdowns from these black savages without retribution, our overwhelmingly liberal WHITE media bends over backwards and apologizes for said negroid savages assaulting innocent non-groids. The fact is there have been Hundreds of these attacks where the perpetrator is (Shockingly!!!) BLACK, and the victim white. Not a peep from the mainstream media about this. We deserve to have our heads knocked off in the street until we finally wake up and put an end to this crap.

joe1022joe
    This is really rich. The vast majority of "knock out" "sucker punch" attacks in the United States have been committed by blacks on whites and Asians - so who gets charged with a hate crime: the only white in the country who has done this. And where are all the hate crime charges against all of those blacks who have done this in various cities in the land (particularly in New York City)? They're not there. I guess if a black sucker punches a old white man or old oriental woman it's not a hate crime - by definition. You see, blacks can't commit hate crimes. Just ask our illustrious black US Attorney General or our black President.

3. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    It's the same sick rationalizations they've carried since slavery.

It's nothing new.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    the end is near…...

5. DDW

DDW Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +65
  6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126

For them. I have lived to see a black prez. I will live to see them be a minority. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

7. WhatNeedsToBeDone

WhatNeedsToBeDone Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    I know i'm gonna get a lot of crap for this but why specifically do you guys disagree with those commentors? I really would like to hear both sides.

Yes, they were nasty and rude but to be totally neutral and unbiased those commentor's main point may be accurate since I looked up a knockout incident not too far from where I live and no legit articles mentioned his ethnicity [black]. But I guess it would be something interesting for a sociologist or somebody with free-time to study further.

However, I disagree with the fact that the media usually sides with blacks.

This whole knockout thing is really sad, it really shows the decay of society.

8. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    The decay is when this society believes what you say.
    But on the real. I will ignore
    WhatNeedsToBeDone
    so my New year can be neutral and unbiased. We do that alot at Destee for her sanity and our reputation.

9. WhatNeedsToBeDone

WhatNeedsToBeDone Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    I'm just interested in hearing the other side of the story.

I mean if ignoring things that you don't like the sound of helps you feel secure or righteous in some kind of way then by all means go for it!

10. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Partner, what's their main point? Because I'm doubting you know, the way you're talking.