Black Poetry : KNOCK ON WOOD

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
KNOCK ON WOOD

Thug no doubt in the dugout like baseball teams chase //All dreams like Freddy Krueger ready on my computer to taste //Victory, think renowned now ready to drink down some gin //And tonic and begin my Ebonics so ironic how friends be friends //Live dope and my rhymes give hope there’s an increase in cost //So I feast and live off the profit when I HIP HOP it and be boss //Wanna be perfect like and electrical circuit a boost in volts help //Me produce quotes shocking so I’m rocking microphones each time I step //Call progress or growth but life and stress roasts my brain //So my post lame trying to explain downfalls and clown all named //Foes, my beliefs are hidden my rhymes are a brief written flames //On paper with strong vapor like ammonia go to California chasing //A gold rush now home by choice and my tone of voice is embracing //Commands, yall observe with care when I write words beware and //Pay attention I stay in dismentions of the Twilight Zone share plans //With Rod Sterling it odd hurling rhyme into the outerlimits for real //Rhyme and hate friction it shapes a condition uncomfortable and real //Got a mixture of grain that can be fixtures for the brain talk with //Intentions then walk to conventions dealing with the HIP HOP gift //My dome drastic in the hood it like strong elastic wood from ash //Trees I smash MC’S with brooms and mops just to stay with class //And tune On the block

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back