Black Poetry : KNOCK ON WOOD

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
KNOCK ON WOOD

Thug no doubt in the dugout like baseball teams chase //All dreams like Freddy Krueger ready on my computer to taste //Victory, think renowned now ready to drink down some gin //And tonic and begin my Ebonics so ironic how friends be friends //Live dope and my rhymes give hope there’s an increase in cost //So I feast and live off the profit when I HIP HOP it and be boss //Wanna be perfect like and electrical circuit a boost in volts help //Me produce quotes shocking so I’m rocking microphones each time I step //Call progress or growth but life and stress roasts my brain //So my post lame trying to explain downfalls and clown all named //Foes, my beliefs are hidden my rhymes are a brief written flames //On paper with strong vapor like ammonia go to California chasing //A gold rush now home by choice and my tone of voice is embracing //Commands, yall observe with care when I write words beware and //Pay attention I stay in dismentions of the Twilight Zone share plans //With Rod Sterling it odd hurling rhyme into the outerlimits for real //Rhyme and hate friction it shapes a condition uncomfortable and real //Got a mixture of grain that can be fixtures for the brain talk with //Intentions then walk to conventions dealing with the HIP HOP gift //My dome drastic in the hood it like strong elastic wood from ash //Trees I smash MC’S with brooms and mops just to stay with class //And tune On the block

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black Poetry : "Knock On Wood" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
T Black Muslims : Knock knock.Whose there? Dajjal. Dajjal know he comin? Islam Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : there are haters on elevators trying to reach to top floor knock at my door but they locked out in s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Kemetstry Black People : KNOCK OUT SUSPECT CHARGED WITH HATE CRIME Black People Open Forum 22
Ken Taylor Black People : Knock Out Game gone right Black People Open Forum 11
Ken Taylor Black People : "Knock Out" game becoming a nationwide problem. Black People Open Forum 67
willa The Front Porch : knock knock The Front Porch 6
Enki Black Poetry : Knock Knock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Keri Hilson - Knock You Down (ACOUSTIC LIVE!) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Malware may knock thousands off Internet on Monday Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : Knock Them Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
skuderjaymes Spoken Word : Knock Knock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Knock Knock What Is There Chief Elder Osiris 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : KNOCK" KNOCK" (on love's door) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
K Black People : Knock knock. Its me Black People Open Forum 2
M Black Poetry : Knock Facts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Poetry : KNock, Knock, KNOCK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : KNOCK KNOCK (Pt.ll bliss) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : KNOCK KNOCK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
OldSoul Black People : In 1870, Henrietta Wood Sued for Reparations—and Won! Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Food Discussion : What is Wood Pulp Doing in My Cheese? Food Discussion and Recipes 9
Aluku African American History Culture : Maroon Art - Wood Carving and Painting African American History Culture 0
Chevron Dove Black People : ...What Is Gopher Wood? Black People Open Forum 2
W Black Poetry : MORNING WOOD DAY SEX NIGHT CUDDLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
K Black People : The Parable Of The SanPaper and The Wood Black People Open Forum 2
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Holly Wood... Khasm13 5