Black Spirituality Religion : KMT:SOME OF THE ORIGINS OF THE THREE MAJOR RELIGIONS.

decipherx1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2009
Before we get deeper into this thread , one must understand what is meant by the origin of the 3 major religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and how most of their practices and beliefs can be traced back to KMT, or Egypt. Now since we are dealing w/ Black Spirituality, then we must deal w/ the origins of it, which some of it go back to Egypt. And I would like for others to name some of the beliefs that didn't start from there and that stared from the 3 Major Religions so we can ALL learn something, because I don't know everything, but through my studies , when I read up on the 3 Major Religions most of the rituals , and practice san be trace back to Egypt, and I'll post examples of those theories, Hotep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back