Black Spirituality Religion : KMT:SOME OF THE ORIGINS OF THE THREE MAJOR RELIGIONS.

decipherx1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2009
Before we get deeper into this thread , one must understand what is meant by the origin of the 3 major religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and how most of their practices and beliefs can be traced back to KMT, or Egypt. Now since we are dealing w/ Black Spirituality, then we must deal w/ the origins of it, which some of it go back to Egypt. And I would like for others to name some of the beliefs that didn't start from there and that stared from the 3 Major Religions so we can ALL learn something, because I don't know everything, but through my studies , when I read up on the 3 Major Religions most of the rituals , and practice san be trace back to Egypt, and I'll post examples of those theories, Hotep.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days