Black Spirituality Religion : KMT:SOME OF THE ORIGINS OF THE THREE MAJOR RELIGIONS.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by decipherx1, Dec 26, 2009.

1. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
    Before we get deeper into this thread , one must understand what is meant by the origin of the 3 major religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and how most of their practices and beliefs can be traced back to KMT, or Egypt. Now since we are dealing w/ Black Spirituality, then we must deal w/ the origins of it, which some of it go back to Egypt. And I would like for others to name some of the beliefs that didn't start from there and that stared from the 3 Major Religions so we can ALL learn something, because I don't know everything, but through my studies , when I read up on the 3 Major Religions most of the rituals , and practice san be trace back to Egypt, and I'll post examples of those theories, Hotep.

2. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
  3. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
  4. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
  5. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
  6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    And the origins of the religions of Ta Meri

are from the south of Kemet in Subsaharan Africa

7. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
    Yes that is correct, but they are all the same people anyway.
    See brother I NEVER call it subsaharian , because they both were the same people, the only thing that seperated them was whose God was head of thier Nomes, but they were all the same people w/ a diffrent God for each 42 Nome , and further down the Nile from it's beginning the God Hapi resided at the head of the Nile, land of the Gods, they are all one people in diffrent shades.

8. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
  9. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
    Fasting

Food Consciousness & Fasting

“Of the Egyptians themselves, those who dwell in the part of Egypt which is sown for crops practice memory more than any other men and are the most learned in history by far of all those of whom I have had experience: and their manner of life is as follows:-- For three successive days in each month they purge, hunting after health with emetics and clysters, and they think that all the diseases which exist are produced in men by the food on which they live: for the Egyptians are from other causes also the most healthiest of all men next after the Libyans…”

http://www.authorsden.com/categories/article_top.asp?catid=17&id=15549

http://www.authorsden.com/categories/article_top.asp?catid=17&id=15549

10. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Excellent source of information.

Bro, So many things we practice and have no idea why ?? Each religion fighting with each other and most dirive at the same place. How much is man and how much actually comes from God ?? And who exactly are we following when we practice such things ??

With knowledge comes accountiblity, responsibilty and unfortunately pain as well.

Happy is the ignorant.

Thanks REALLY............. nice drop. It also explains how you can get so much insightful information from each one.

Please keep it up for a while, I want to go over some of the information when I have the time.

Peace Brother D.