Black People : KKK website

conflict said:
Has anybody ever checked out the kkk's website or any other hate groups site. It seems like they are preparing for some kind of modern day civil war vs. blacks and hispanics. I dont go there often but every now and then I like to check up on the enemy. Do a search for some of their sites and tell me what you think.

There has been a war against Black people for hundreds of years. Generation after generation we have experienced the weapons of mass destruction put upon us. It never stopped. It still goes on today. Look around the world at the condition of Africans, where ever you find us.

The very justice system that is in place now, used the kkk to enforce their laws of racism against us, instill fear in us, kill us, murder us, burn us from our homes. Why would any of us be surprised that they are still in that same business?

With other "terrorist" groups so easily wiped out by this country, how and why has the kkk continued to exist, thrive and grow?

With all due respect, it doesn't take going to a white web site, to know that the war against us continues.

We just need to open our eyes, and see.

:heart:

Destee

conflict said:
Has anybody ever checked out the kkk's website or any other hate groups site. It seems like they are preparing for some kind of modern day civil war vs. blacks and hispanics. I dont go there often but every now and then I like to check up on the enemy. Do a search for some of their sites and tell me what you think.

I have invaded stormfront.com/org. I have encouraged others to do so

conflict said:
I have looked over Stormfront and a few other even lass rational white power sites they have been talking that race war fantasy of theirs for years just the usual bunch of racist cowards only have the guts to fight anyone when they outnumber them about 10-1

Destee said:
There has been a war against Black people for hundreds of years. Generation after generation we have experienced the weapons of mass destruction put upon us. It never stopped. It still goes on today. Look around the world at the condition of Africans, where ever you find us.

The very justice system that is in place now, used the kkk to enforce their laws of racism against us, instill fear in us, kill us, murder us, burn us from our homes. Why would any of us be surprised that they are still in that same business?

With other "terrorist" groups so easily wiped out by this country, how and why has the kkk continued to exist, thrive and grow?

With all due respect, it doesn't take going to a white web site, to know that the war against us continues.

We just need to open our eyes, and see.

:heart:

Destee
I feel you on this.

This thread is just another example of some Black people not understanding Racism/White Supremacy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back