Black Spirituality Religion : KJV Bible

you just learned of the Dogon yesterday

2: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3: And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

OmowaleX said:
It actually continues to not change the crystal clear fact that the KJV is stolen and corrupted Memphite Theology.

The funny thing is here you are, once criticizing the metu neter for its being written from the sources of white racist ********, only to then resort to pimping the KJV which was compiled by degenerate racist, homosexual, freemasonic ******** and slave traders.

:garbage:

OmowaleX said:
The funny thing is here you are, once criticizing the metu neter for its being written from the sources of white racist ********, only to then resort to pimping the KJV which was compiled by degenerate racist, homosexual, freemasonic ******** and slave traders.

:garbage:
The Old Testament and Holy Scriptures was written by Akhenaten to warn Egypt that it was going in the wrong direction in religious thought and due to the abandonment of the Supreme Being Egypt would be destroyed.

Guess what?

That is exactly what happened and is why you and I set in a strange land serving the very people that enslaved us.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Now you show me some Egyptian Text from an Egyptian Bible that replaces that knowledge and shows me the nature of the white man and what he did to our ancestors and I will start listening to you desire to destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures.

All you guys have done is tried to destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures but you have failed with bringing fourth anything to replace them with.

I asked you in another thread to bring me an Egyptian Bible that has the fullness, completeness and continues reasoning as found in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures and you have FAILED to do that.

What book do you have from Egyptian antiquates to replace the Holy Scriptures that is as informative and describes our fall and tells me what I need to do to rise over the people that conquered us?
:playball:

Music Producer said:
The Old Testament and Holy Scriptures was written by Akhenaten to warn Egypt that it was going in the wrong direction in religious thought and due to the abandonment of the Supreme Being Egypt would be destroyed.

Guess what?

That is exactly what happened and is why you and I set in a strange land serving the very people that enslaved us.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Now you show me some Egyptian Text from an Egyptian Bible that replaces that knowledge and shows me the nature of the white man and what he did to our ancestors and I will start listening to you desire to destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures.

All you guys have done is tried to destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures but you have failed with bringing fourth anything to replace them with.

I asked you in another thread to bring me an Egyptian Bible that has the fullness, completeness and continues reasoning as found in the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures and you have FAILED to do that.

What book do you have from Egyptian antiquates to replace the Holy Scriptures that is as informative and describes our fall and tells me what I need to do to rise over the people that conquered us?
:playball:

I have no desire to "destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures."

Are you forgetting that I am the ONE person here who has not challenged your unproven statement concerning Akhenaten's "authorship" of the Old Testament"?!

"All you guys have done is tried to destroy the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures but you have failed with bringing forth anything to replace them with."

This is totally false.

Let me reiterate just a few I have mentioned repeatedly, and I can add a few more.

Kebra Nagast
Holy Qur'an
Elephantine Papyrus
Pistis Sophia
Book of Enoch
Gospel of Thomas
Book of James
Dead Sea Scrolls
Nag Hammadi
The Stromata by Clement of Alexandria
Various writings of the Therapeutae.

All the above orgininated in AFRICA.

My opposition to your statements is clear.

The KJV was not authored by AFRICANS. It was compiled by white, racist freemasons and slave traders who corrupted Memphite Theology and Egyptian Gnostic writings of the Nazorean Essenes.

I am much more well-read than you are in this area and shall remain so.

What you alledge that I have FAILED to do is no failure on my part because there is no such ting as an EGYPTIAN Bible, unless of course you are speaking of the Coptic, but for sure they, like my Ethiopian brethren use(d) the SEPTUAGINT, written in GEEZ.

Do you even know what GEEZ is? For sure, it is closer to the Meroitic language spoken by Akhenaten, moreso than Hebrew or Greek.

You are making no sense here at all.

How are African people TODAY "rising over the people that conquered us" using the KJV?

The KJV is the white man's MAIN instrument in OUR continued Oppression!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back