Black Spirituality Religion : KJV Bible talk debate

Hayah asher Hayah

They are not supposed to be there which is the point that you seem not to get. What are these Grecian commentaries doing amongst Hebrew and Aramaic writings?
Why ain’t they suppose to be there?

All languages come from black cultures world wide so it would be wise not to assume it all comes from Africa. This takes away the accomplishment of other black cultures around the world. Now we are not talking about the Ionians but we are talking about the Jatt infested Grecian who existed around 332 BC. The pre-language before the Euro-Grecian empire has nothing to do with this modern Euro language so you cannot bring our ancient languages into this discussion especially when the language didn't resemble what was the writing language in 332 BC.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are from around 300BC-60AC, why couldn’t Greek writings be in them?

You are not making any sense.

And you know this how? Secondly, where is the Essene mentioned in Mdu Ntr? I mean again, Im not above learning so please enlighten me. When you start bring Amarna into the equation you will have to prove to me the connection.
The Mysteries of the Copper Scrolls of Qumran, The Essene Record of the Treasures of Akhenaten, by Robert Feather, ISBN 159143014-3.

Them being in the Mdu Ntr has absolutely nothing to do with proven their authenticity.

The connection is the Essene buried their dead facing the Temple of Aten, not the temple that was destroyed in 70AD. Another connection Akhenaten’s name appears in the Copper Scrolls. Another connection, the copper purity and level of quality was only being manufactured in Egypt at that time. Another connection, one of the treasures recorded in the Copper Scrolls was found at Akhetaten exactly as the Essene had received the recording from ancestral writings, it was also found in exactly the same location as recorded, this is called Crock of Gold Squares which can now be viewed in the Museum of Berlin. The Essene record describes each peace that was found in the Crock.

The Essene records are simply recordings of the stashing of Temple treasures that were stashed by the high priests as they made a hasty Exodus because the Polytheistic Egyptians rebelled against Akhenaten and his following and they were on their way to plunder and destroy the Temple and Akhetaten.

The story in the Holy Scriptures is the story of the Amarna Period as the pharaohs struggled with the people between Polytheistic ideology and Monotheistic ideology.

So then you agree with the white Europeans who wrote that they too can become Jew takeover and rule as Yahuda. I mean if your trying to build a gathering then why not gather your own clan i.e. village?
I don’t think so. The Old Testament speaks highly of Bloodline. That is why white people make it their goal to convince black people they are the original Jews. It is a shame that every other brother and sister falls for that falsification of history.

This doesn't refute anything and if you reread what I wrote then you will not be using this scripture again because it make no reasonable argument whatsoever.
Whatever?
I think you are not ready to accept the responsibility of being the Holy People.

So basically you are picking and choosing which parts of the bible you feel is the words of the Supreme Being. That which I just placed in the bold is not what you said in the previous post. This thread that you've started here say's "KJV bible talk debate" so we are referencing the KJV. Music Producer you have just reneged on your thread with this quote:
LOL, LOL, LOL, you going to have to show me in detail how a title “KJV Bible talk debate” in any way suggest that the entire KJV Bible is the Specific Word of GOD?

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Upon looking at this verse you would think that this is YHWH who was avoiding giving a good answer.but he did give an answer yet the English translation soiled it thoroughly.

The so-called Hebrew/Kemetic forum of the text actual reads:

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, Hayah asher Hayah: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Which is to say:

And God said unto Moshe, I come to pass until I fall: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Hayah has sent me unto you.

The actual name of the YHWH is 'Hayah'.
Yes, you got this information from Eden in Egypt by Ralph Ellis. It is one of the points he uses to prove Akhenaten and his elect band of Egyptian Priest wrote the Holy Scriptures. When the original Hebrew is converted to Egyptian the Name is simply a description of the movement of the Sun or the Moon. Only the Pharaoh Akhenaten and his followers would have recorded this. As Akhenaten’s ideology evolved we see that he started specifying the Hidden Power behind the sun or the moon.

With this you have even proven my point more that the Hebrew Script is the original and it has not been edited. If it had been edited then I would like to know:

How did Ralph Ellis use the Hebrew to establish the Egyptian ideology?

This has been grossly mistranslated by white Europeans giving an illusion that god doesn't want to give the people his name yet he gives it 3 chapters later. The words 'I come to pass until I fall' is the cycle of the Sun and Moon and because in Hosea 13:4 he said I come from Egypt then we must assume that Hayah/YHWH is none other than the Egyptian Moon God - Yah. In Psalm 68:4 he is called by Jah/Yah and so due to the gross mistranslation of the scriptures this knowledge has been hidden from the people.
As I said earlier my brother, if you do not trust or like the English translations then learn Hebrew and then on top of that learn to convert Hebrew roots to Egyptian, it is that simple.

All of this goes to prove that the Holy Scriptures were written by Africans. Not just plain old Africans but Pharaohs and high Priests.

And that has been my main point all along.

So now that we are at the Hebrew language one word can carry up to 13 different meaning, how do we know which meanings to accept because picking and choosing words can alter reality as it exist in the Torah world today.
You are pushing it when you say “13 different meanings”. All of the Hebrew words I have punched into translators have seldom produced 13 different meanings. But anyway you understand it the same way you understand English, through “Content, Subject and Theme”.

It sounds like you are holding white people accountable for translating your African Language. It is not the job of the white man to informe you of whats going on. If Ralph Ellis can do it, so can you. I even started a Post translating the Hebrew to Egyptian.

But I will ask you, if you come up in here using Hebrew only how many brothers and sister you think you will reach?

The answer is very, very, very few. So you must talk from the point of view of the book they know and then you start working in the Hebrew to Egyptian.

All so-called prophecies were fullfilled in the day's of old and they do not pertain to the moderns i.e. US as I assume you believe. There are situations that appear to mirror our modern events but I have a feeling we are going to go through this once you avoid the above last quoted statement.
Once again you avoided Jer: 9:16. I have several other futuristic prophesies from the Old Testament that could have only been applied to Africans but you can’t even get past this one.

I understand that the white Europeans have added books to the bible (New and Old Testament) but you keep referring to new the original Hebrew and I have yet to get you to answer this simple question, "what original Hebrew"?
OK I will simplify this for you:

There is only ONE Hebrew version, period. If I buy 20 different copies of the Hebrew, all of the symbols in those 20 different books will ALL be the exact same no matter what Jewish sect they were published by. They can be verified all the way back to 300BC-60AC through the Essene records.

You cant say the Dead Sea Scrolls because they do read different number 1, and tho some of the verses resemble what is in the Tanakh its not enough to say that the Tanach was translated from the Dead Sea Scrolls.
The most difference you will find is Hebrew letters that look alike. It is very difficult to distinguish between the Hebrew “H” and the Hebrew “CH”. The same goes with the Hebrew “D” and the Hebrew “R”. I run into this problem all the time when viewing different Hebrew fonts.

Now you take a high priest copping the Holy Scriptures from worm eaten parchments and 1000-year-old papyrus and you can easily see how letter errors could be made.

You are misrepresenting the Dead Sea Scrolls, they do not read completely different at all. I have two books on the translations and they read the same.

And this brings us back to my previous question.

If the Hebrew is so edited and wrong then how is it possible to convert it back to Egyptian?

reveal the original

EXACTLY MY POINT!! So, this means that THE WORDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED. If the words have been changed...by us...and by them...then THEY ARE NOT THE WORDS OF GOD!!

The words of Ancient Africans in our temples are the same also...Does that make them the words of God because they have not changed?

Zech:1:21: Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

Show me the Egyptian text in which this was changed or edited from.

See you wish to put down the Holy Scriptures but you offer absolutely nothing to replace them with that informs the African European and the African American the Truth.

If you can’t reveal the original then that means the Hebrew of this verse is the Original, period.

Why ain’t they suppose to be there?

The Dead Sea Scrolls are from around 300BC-60AC, why couldn’t Greek writings be in them?

You are not making any sense.
Firstly, because the Grecian and the Hebrews were at war - they would not be holding commentaries from the Grecian. This is logical common sense and to justify Grecian writings amongst Hebrew literature doesn't make any sense whatsoever unless we are literally looking at material that was ... forged many years later by the Catholic church but the information was far removed.

The Mysteries of the Copper Scrolls of Qumran, The Essene Record of the Treasures of Akhenaten, by Robert Feather, ISBN 159143014-3.
doesn't mean a hill of beans to me ... lol

Them being in the Mdu Ntr has absolutely nothing to do with proven their authenticity.
The Kememu people acknowledge everyone including outsiders yet the couldn't identify who the Essene was? There name must be in the Kemetic records somewhere. This name doesn't exist in Khen.(t) period.

There is a nation at which this language was birthed and was Syria. The Word Essene come from the Syrian word 'Asaya'. Now here is the kicker.

Deu 26:4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God. 5 And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous: 6 And the Egyptians evil entreated us, and afflicted us, and laid upon us hard bondage: 7 And when we cried unto the LORD God of our fathers, the LORD heard our voice, and looked on our affliction, and our labor, and our oppression: 8 And the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders:

The Hebrew word for Syrian is in fact 'Aramean' i.e. a Northern Arabian as it is known today. The Aramean people actually invade Syria making Syria their land as Americans did to the Native Americans. I can keep going on and on about this but that would take me away from the point that I trying to get you to see. The Essene were Syrian i.e. the Aramean who conquers Syria and thus the word Essene is simple those who were known as the Hyksos that got ran out of Khem.(t) during the 17th Dynasty but a remnant of their bloodline still remained in the Kings bloodline. Yuya i.e. Joseph married Tjuyu from the royal line of the ORIGINAL/REAL Kememu citizens of Ta Khen.(t). They had a daughter whose name was Tiye a mixed blood Hyksos the mother of Akhenaten who was a disgrace to all of ancient Khem.t for his wickedness. Nevertheless, the Syrian/Aramean/Hyksos - Akhenaten should never because Egyptians because they are not and never have been, they are Aramean.

The bible confirms this so I have the right to basically ask when in Kemetic records are the Essene mentioned. Just so we wont have to go on a long tangent about this let us stay focused. I used all of this to show that there is not real Kemetic connection.

The connection is the Essene buried their dead facing the Temple of Aten, not the temple that was destroyed in 70AD. Another connection Akhenaten’s name appears in the Copper Scrolls. Another connection, the copper purity and level of quality was only being manufactured in Egypt at that time. Another connection, one of the treasures recorded in the Copper Scrolls was found at Akhetaten exactly as the Essene had received the recording from ancestral writings, it was also found in exactly the same location as recorded, this is called Crock of Gold Squares which can now be viewed in the Museum of Berlin. The Essene record describes each peace that was found in the Crock.
Again, read my post above - I don't think this people are Egyptians/Hebrews etc ... The scripture in the bible definitely have stories which represent that of ancient Kemet but as I've said time and time again, there are other cultural connections involved as well including the Grecian. This cannot be right and so when I say I don't even think that the people in the time of Jesus were Hebrew I stand by that as I will be able to stand by that argument. Nevertheless again, this is not the debate.

The Essene records are simply recordings of the stashing of Temple treasures that were stashed by the high priests as they made a hasty Exodus because the Polytheistic Egyptians rebelled against Akhenaten and his following and they were on their way to plunder and destroy the Temple and Akhetaten.

The story in the Holy Scriptures is the story of the Amarna Period as the pharaohs struggled with the people between Polytheistic ideology and Monotheistic ideology.
This still doesn't make sense since there is Grecian writings in the same location. Secondly, why do you keep making referring to Egyptian rebels as though they are in the wrong or something. Akhenaten is the foul one which is why he was being wiped out of Kemetic history.

Akhenaten and his stuttering brother Thutmoses, these half-breed Hyksos (Shepard King and Priest) is the ones who basically destroy Kemet with there garbage. Its the same story with Aharown and his stuttering brutha Moses with the murdering of thousands of Hebrew for creating the Hathor golden Calf. Akhenaten destroyed Khem.(t) and you praise him as though he was the messenger of the Supreme Being so something. Only a devil a wicked man would cause such confusion as did this half blood Hyksos did. Akhenaten is not Egypt, his blood is the blood of impostors but you act as though he IS EGYPT. This is not to say that he not black be we know that he is, but all black folks ain't right. Amenhotep III was a authentic Egyptian but his mother wasn't and as we know here in the black community that the power runs through the matriarchal line.

I don’t think so. The Old Testament speaks highly of Bloodline. That is why white people make it their goal to convince black people they are the original Jews. It is a shame that every other brother and sister falls for that falsification of history.
Well if people can call themselves Isra`elites just by following Hebrew laws then they have the ability the ruling class of Yisra`el. I know what the scriptures say but after so much mixing how do you know when u are not dealing with an authentic Isra`elite.

Whatever?
I think you are not ready to accept the responsibility of being the Holy People.
No its not whatever when a scripture is not justified and you continue to use it as though it proves a point.

Actually I think all those who were caught up in the diaspora are a whole people. So accept responsibility has absolutely nothing to do with my debate here.

LOL, LOL, LOL, you going to have to show me in detail how a title “KJV Bible talk debate” in any way suggest that the entire KJV Bible is the Specific Word of GOD?
If you are calling any part of the bible the word of the Supreme Being then and you are debating about the KJV then you answer it for yourself.

Yes, you got this information from Eden in Egypt by Ralph Ellis. It is one of the points he uses to prove Akhenaten and his elect band of Egyptian Priest wrote the Holy Scriptures. When the original Hebrew is converted to Egyptian the Name is simply a description of the movement of the Sun or the Moon. Only the Pharaoh Akhenaten and his followers would have recorded this. As Akhenaten’s ideology evolved we see that he started specifying the Hidden Power behind the sun or the moon.

With this you have even proven my point more that the Hebrew Script is the original and it has not been edited. If it had been edited then I would like to know:

How did Ralph Ellis use the Hebrew to establish the Egyptian ideology?
First things first, about 7 years ago I wrote about this on a different site which was called ezboard so I didn't get this from Ralph Ellis and there are other areas that I pointed which which caused me to look it up in the first place. It was my research on Moses that led to this years ago so no - no Ralph Ellis though I've read his books and like what he has to say in some instances.

I think I was the one whom mentioned his material to you if I'm not mistaken ... anywho who cares. There are a lot of things that I agree with in the scriptures that deal with the Egyptian and Hebrew connection but as I've been saying all the while, there are a lot of cultural histories from different nations located in the scriptures.

As I said earlier my brother, if you do not trust or like the English translations then learn Hebrew and then on top of that learn to convert Hebrew roots to Egyptian, it is that simple.
As I told you before I can speak Hebrew fluently and if you would like to learn how to speak it then hit me up and I will show you the correct pronunciations alone with the root associating to Hieroglyphs, K`naan, and other writings.

[/quote]All of this goes to prove that the Holy Scriptures were written by Africans. Not just plain old Africans but Pharaohs and high Priests.[/quote] I never said that the African didn't write some of the scriptures but what I am saying is that the Grecian added and took away from the scriptures as they saw fit and this is historically proven. This isn't about a belief that they didn't. You carry a belief, a hope and I carry historical facts. it just that plan and simple.

You are pushing it when you say “13 different meanings”. All of the Hebrew words I have punched into translators have seldom produced 13 different meanings. But anyway you understand it the same way you understand English, through “Content, Subject and Theme”.
Actually there are some word that possible carry more just like there is much more that doesn't.

It sounds like you are holding white people accountable for translating your African Language. It is not the job of the white man to inform you of whats going on. If Ralph Ellis can do it, so can you. I even started a Post translating the Hebrew to Egyptian.
I do hold them accountable because it is historically proven that they translated African Scriptures.

But I will ask you, if you come up in here using Hebrew only how many brothers and sister you think you will reach?

The answer is very, very, very few. So you must talk from the point of view of the book they know and then you start working in the Hebrew to Egyptian.
Which is why I met your challenge to this thread which reads, "KJV Bible talk debate".

Once again you avoided Jer: 9:16. I have several other futuristic prophesies from the Old Testament that could have only been applied to Africans but you can’t even get past this one.
You cannot use this as part of your debate on the scriptures prior - it doesn't work for you. That is Ezekiel talking an not the Supreme Being or is it the Supreme Being? How can you prove it being that there was a battle going on between the prophets. Its impossible to prove your point with that scripture.

OK I will simplify this for you:

There is only ONE Hebrew version, period. If I buy 20 different copies of the Hebrew, all of the symbols in those 20 different books will ALL be the exact same no matter what Jewish sect they were published by. They can be verified all the way back to 300BC-60AC through the Essene records.[/quote] between 200/150 BCE to 70 AD.

The most difference you will find is Hebrew letters that look alike. It is very difficult to distinguish between the Hebrew “H” and the Hebrew “CH”. The same goes with the Hebrew “D” and the Hebrew “R”. I run into this problem all the time when viewing different Hebrew fonts.
your point?

You are misrepresenting the Dead Sea Scrolls, they do not read completely different at all. I have two books on the translations and they read the same.
Really, which ones write exactly the same? I interested in finding out which ones - You mean to tell me that they read word for word verbatim? Hummm - have to see this.

And this brings us back to my previous question.

If the Hebrew is so edited and wrong then how is it possible to convert it back to Egyptian?
Its not really the conversion process because some word can be totally wrong altogether. Its the stories that makes the conversions possible. We can take Hebrew letters and translate them over to English and the world would be gibberish just like Hebrew to Hieroglyphs but we tend to force words out of them.

Peace

Ru2religious

If you brothers could lay down arms enough to put something like this together it would NO DOUBT be tremendous for our people!

I think the fundamental difference in HOW to free people from mental slavery prevents that from happening. RU and I are CLEAR that calling the bible the word of God PREVENTS the mental freedom that is necessary for our people to move forward. So, although Clyde and Music are our brothers, it seems that until we get to the TRUTH that we can NOT TEACH THE TRUTH! Kemet, what do you think?

I think the fundamental difference in HOW to free people from mental slavery prevents that from happening. RU and I are CLEAR that calling the bible the word of God PREVENTS the mental freedom that is necessary for our people to move forward. So, although Clyde and Music are our brothers, it seems that until we get to the TRUTH that we can NOT TEACH THE TRUTH! Kemet, what do you think?

yep a lot was discussed in this thread -

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back