Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
kiteheart2.jpg

I'm merely a beggar looking to another where to get some bread. I thought of what the mind peceive this it can achieve a little Norman Vincent Peale addage in thought. One can become lax in the creative arts if they aren't playing in the game. As if the world is a stage and we are merely actors to entertain. Sometimes I feel like a court jester of sorts entertaining the theatre in my mind. You have to have the innate ability to think outside the box. Have an aura that permeates excellence in all you say and do. Not about perfection cause no one is perfect but we can become perfected in the intellectual part of it if only we have faith & patience intact. One's heart can't beat something it clearly will not. Mankind has free will & we must choose it wisely in the positive notion of thought & being.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back