protect you from a monster attack
watch over you as you sleep
careful to not make a peep

Shield Up!

All love,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : hot kissing before not existing before I'm reminiscing to adore a chick new crop variety in a new ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : begin to go crazy on it doggone it even with the hot kissing boyfriend // I will not listen to this, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
legit-writer Black People Politics : Kissing six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment Black People Politics 8
Heartbeat Quiet Poetry Lounge : Kissing Stars Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hi-Five - kissing game ( I like the way ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : TOTAL - Kissing You (1996) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Full Speed Audio Video Web Conferencing : Keith Washington - Kissing You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Kissing in the Backseat #1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
skuderjaymes Black People : attack of the kissing baby.. !! Black People Open Forum 23
Isaiah Black People : KISSING BUTT... Black People Open Forum 14
Isaiah Black Relationships : KISSING CAN BE A "SEXUAL" EXPERIENCE, YES? Black Relationships 29
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Kissing 2 Glory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
thatgirl74 Quiet Poetry Lounge : Kissing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : NOW I CAN BREATHE THE SWAN AND MISTALIBERATOR (CALLABO) (KISSING BACKWARDS) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE Black Poetry : Kissing You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Quiet Poetry Lounge : Kissing Stars Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black Poetry : What Kissing Me Would Be Like*.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?