Black People Politics : Kissing six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by legit-writer, Dec 11, 2013.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  2. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    That is a baby. He could not have possibly thought that was sexual or that he did anything wrong.

smh...

They went too far. They could have taken him to office and explained to him not to do that again and why, but he is a baby and he didn't meant any harm.

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    What do the parents of the girl have to say to this? I didn't see anything in the story mentioning them.

I can't say exactly that it was the most appropriate action, but they are probably trying to play things safe, lest a line is crossed and someone seeks to sue them for it.

He's a baby, yes, but babies do as they see, not to do harm, but because they're learning. What's to say he won't see something (thought to be a bit more provocative) between boyfriend and girlfriend and think it's okay to do that with his "girlfriend"? Like grabbing her butt, or sticking his tongue in her mouth? I think they're just trying to stop it before it gets out of control somewhere down the line.

And boyfriend and girlfriend, at 6 years old? And the mom thinks this is appropriate for them to be holding those titles that young? She seems to be giving her own son mixed messages.

4. noor100

noor100 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +566
    Here's another one:

Toddler fined for urinating in public

PHILADELPHIA -

A Pennsylvania toddler could be fined for not being able to hold it until he found a restroom. The mother of the 2-year-old said she could not believe a police officer handed her a ticket....

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    He took her hand and kissed it, and on a different occasion, he kissed her on the cheek - and THAT constitutes Sexual Harassment?

I agree with the mother who says, uncontested, that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, and the child clinical psychologist - :bs:

I would really like to see those "guidelines" for Sexual Harassment which is UNWANTED behavior of a sexual nature. Don't know about anybody else, but I've never considered consensual kissing to be sexual or harassing. I think it is a CRIME to have a "pervert" charge that serious on a 6 year old's permanent record.

Now moms finding nothing of concern that her 6 year old has kissed another child twice in an inappropriate venue (schoolroom) is something different.

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,126
  7. GatekeeperCrow

GatekeeperCrow Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Writer
    Ratings:
    +84
    I think the charge of sexual harassment is a load of bull. First of all, if the girl herself had a problem with it, it would have been she who complained to the teacher, not other students. I'm sorry, but a consensual kiss on the hand or the cheek sexual harassment does not make. I think the school took it too far. Having a serious discussion with him as to why he shouldn't kiss the girl in school would have been a much better move.

8. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    This is deep. This shows you how deep this pervert thought process goes. The perversion of adult thinking, thinking that a six old can consciously "sexually" harass someone. lol What idiot adult can put these thoughts into a child's mind. Did they think the 6 yr boy was planning to "hit" that at recess lol hahhahaa. SMH. This is beyond sick to me. But this is what it has become.

For the record if a six yr old is acting out sex acts, I would like to follow how the child spends their free time and with whom.

9. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    This Low to No Tolerance ism is beginning to chap my behind!