Black People : KISSING BUTT...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    WOW, what a loaded term that is...

So loaded and freighted with negative connotations, it can be used as a term to hurt and humiliate others... But, fact of the matter is, we all do it in some form or fashion, because it is a term which can be used, alternatively, to describe, for example, good customer service... Show me a businessmen who does not kiss lots a *** to enter your pockets for the pay-off, and I'll show you one lousy-assed businessmen... That's the nature of customer serivce, and anyone serving and servicing the public, must do it to ensure the money and the tips roll in...

In our love relationships, yes, we kiss a lotta butt to keep the peace... In our friendships we kiss a lotta butt to maintain the peace... In our relationships with our parents, we kiss some butt to get that loan for the car, or the downpayment on the home... In our relationship with the Government, we kiss a lotta butt to get their loans, to keep them from auditing our taxes, and so forth...

Every people of all ethnic groups are bowing and smiling and kissing butt to perpetuate themselves, and talking a lot of crap about how they don't do it... Every politician kisses that behind to get elected, and then talks garbage about how unbought and unbossed they are - until some corporate giant sends that check to refinance the re-election bid...

Point of this thread is to challenge a lot of our assumptions about ourselves and others... You are telling me that you are a helluva businessmen, and yet don't kiss nobody's ***... You are NOT the businessmen you think you are... Either that, or you are a damned LIAR... Straight up... You are lying to yourself, and you are lying to the rest of us about your business acumen...because we all gotta SERVE somebody...

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Brother I, people would prefer to use the word comprise instead of but kissing LOL.

We all do it. In at least once instance we have all kissed, licked, fondled, caressed and sucked a lil butt.

3. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Well, Brother Manasiac, that is precisely my point, and I am not shocked that you echo my sentiments...

I have seen this statement being used by some of us to evoke a negative reaction, and I just want folks to know that when you swing that sword forward you must bring it back toward yourself...

Peace!
    Isaiah

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Brother Isaiah.....*sigh*.....I'm gonna have to take the spoon away from you 'cause you are forever stirring the pot! :cook: Whew....okay, let me get ready because I know this is going to spark another long thread filled with some passionate discussion. :weights:

Queenie :jumping:

5. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I had to kiss a little this morning and probably next week too when my sons are staying with their Mama..........have to agree with Isaiah if somebody says they never kiss no behind ever in any situation they telling them stories........

Red

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Uuuuuhhhhh....right

Brother Manasiac...I think we get the point, k?

Queenie :coffee:

7. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38

lollollollol

8. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    smh leave it up to mani to give us da detailed version lol smh mercy :lol:

9. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Sister Queenie, sorry, I am not meaning to start anything, just to finish it if needs be... There are some folks up in here who've implied, and actually said, I was kissing butt and tryna "mack" the sisters because I took a sister's side in a post... This sentiment has been expressed by more than one person at Destees, and I wanted to provide an alternative viewpoint... I want to show people that image of themselves kissing butt in their own mirror since they are not MAN enough to admit that they aren't GOD... God is the only being I know aint gotta kiss some behind... All of my DEEP-*** brothers just don't get it... They just DON'T get it - and OLD as they are, I doubt they ever will...

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    You know what I just want to clarify something here......
    I kiss butt both literally and figuratively.........end of statement

MississippiRed

Users found this page by searching for:

1. people kissing butts

2. stirring pot behind peoples butts

3. people kissing peoples butts

4. black people kissing