Black Hebrew Israelites : Kings In The Building Video!!!

Give All Praises to the Most High and Christ, we are only getting started, soon Enough the whole kingdom of Babylon will have to start acknowledging our presence.

This could very well be true, Black-king; and with that responsibility comes humility, equal to the same degree of humility demonstrated by the Most High and the Christ.

This could very well be true, Black-king; and with that responsibility comes humility, equal to the same degree of humility demonstrated by the Most High and the Christ.
Humility comes by keeping God's law, its not that we are going to brag or anything, God's laws will light up itself thru us. It will happen
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Humility comes by keeping God's law, its not that we are going to brag or anything, God's laws will light up itself thru us. It will happen
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

We shall see Black-king, if the whole kingdom of Babylon will start to acknowledge the presence of Hebrew Israelites, we shall see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back