KINGPIN AND MR SOLO'S DISPARGING REMARKS...

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Isaiah, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    I am registering my complaints regarding the disrespectful comments made by these two members toward Pan Africa and myself, respectively... I am doing so in the general interest of keeping the balance in our discussions...

Registering complaints is not something I would ordinarily resort to, but it seems that certain conservative members of this website feel they deserve special treatment for their views as thought they are a "special interest" group, and I would like them disabused of that notion... None of us should be coddled or given special treatments - especially those who come here preaching against such treatment...

KingPin suggested that Pan Africa and I both leave the country for daring to disagree with his P.O.V.... Mr. Solo referred to me as a "witless idiot", and I cannot allow these slights to be passed over without some disciplinary action taken against them... Fact is, they clearly feel that it is well within their right to insult with immunity against retaliation or punishment... That must stop, and it must be addressed with all deliberate speed if the rest of us contributing members of this site are to take the rules of the site seriously...
    Your swift attention to justice for the infractions sited against these posters will be greatly appreciated - though I don't envy you having to mete out penalties against these gentlemen...

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Brother Isaiah, would you mind copying and pasting the specific posts, so that the moderating team can see the "alleged" personal attacks for themselves? Thank you!

3. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    BROTHER KINGPIN'S REMARKS DIRECTED TOWARD PAN AFRICA...

Yesterday, 08:05 PM
    Kingpin
    MEMBER Join Date: Feb 2005

Quote:
    Originally Posted by panafrica
    The US takes billions of dollars in resources from Africa: Oil, Diamonds, Gold, etc. Most of the money they "donate" goes to support oppressive & genocidal regimes. Virtually none of it goes to help people that need it. If you want to have a "rah rah-go USA" party, take it somewhere it would be appreciated!

If you hate and despise th US soooo vary much WHY DO YOU STAY HERE?????

The Money sent is to the government of the countries if you want to make a change go and fight for that change, fight the corrupt governments over there than you can say the money is going to the proper people but dont sit around and whine about the US not doing anything. What more would yo have them do the US that is..

We are sending aid that if not used properly is a "LOCAL" issue Take it up with those vaunted African Leaders....

4. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    BROTHER MR. SOLO'S REMARKS DIRECTED AT MYSELF(ISAIAH)

Today, 02:20 AM
    MrSolo
    MEMBER Join Date: May 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Isaiah
    what are the real and substantive contributions of Black Conservatives to the advancement and upliftment of African communities in the United States

All said, when the conservative black constituency really and truly decides to withdraw their contributions from the so-called "black" community and cause, then all of the unsubstantiated witless idiots (who profess to be pro-black, pro-African or whatever they have decided to call themselves) - will themselves be standing on the "corner of progress" with nothing more than a "cup of coppers" in their hands. Not even enough to catch the bus of wisdom and travel across the town of success. Stop blaming others, and start blaming yourselves.

5. Kingpin

Kingpin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    You have got to be kidding!!! I have never called yo out of your name unlike yourseld with others I have never called you a name period. You have posted what I said and I stand by it if the country is in such a mess and you hate it why do you stay. I DID NOT TELLYOU TO LEAVE BUT LEFT THAT OPTION UP TO YOU.

Isaiah you have caused more disruption on this board than I ever have!!! You consistantly call anyone who does not agree with your train of thought neocons, idiots, and a whole slew of others I will not mention here, and you have the gall to sit here and play the victim.

Look in the mirror my friend you may not like what you see...

As far as Pan is concerned we have had our disagreements in the past and will probably continue to have them but I will not lower myself to your standards of name calling Isaiah. Pan and I do not see eye to eye on politics..

I respect Pan for the fact that he stands by his convictions and is a strong proponet of family values. I can respect and like someone but not always agree with them..

I however am having a very difficult time in finding anything to respect about you..

Here is aquote from you Isaiah towards another person on this board this is what it means to be name calling and EXTREMLY dissrepectful.

"You weasling little wishy washy human being, the only thing that turns me on about you is putting you across my lap and spanking the hell outta you - figuratively, that is... I cannot stand cowards by whatever name they call themselves, Ms. republican phony conservative... And you prove yourself a coward by not standing up for to the little challenge I presented you... "

This is how you deal with people on these threads??? like I said earlier you have the gall to play the victim.

James has stepped in and warned you as a friend and you proceded to get huffy with him and all he was doing was looking out for you.

6. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Firstly, Kingpin, I have NEVER called anyone an "idiot" and you have about 1,300 of my posts to prove i did before I outright call you the liar that you are...(smile!)

Secondly, I apologized for my remarks to Indya, but I see none forthcoming to Pan for YOUR disrespectful remarks to him... Come on, now, get on it, big man self-righteous preacher of family values... Apologize and show me you are half the man you claim to be...

Thridly, don't put me and victim in the same sentence... You know better than to call a man that steps to you like I have a victim... I guarantee you that you wouldn't call me that to my face, sir(smile!) Draw all ya money out da bank on that...

Lastly, I called James on threatening me... Friends don't threaten me, man - enemies don't either if they know what's good for 'em... BTW, I'm gone keep on challenging you, and challenging you, and challenging you, and I DON"T wanna hear none of that wimp out junk you talked on that Black Conservative thread... There you gave expert lessons on how to play the victim, didn't you???

Don't prolong your apology by picking a fight with me, sun... Do what you're supposed to do, and drop the diversionary tactic...

Peace!
    Isaiah

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    is there any difference in your world between a threat and a warning?

8. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother James, I've addressed this issue, and have no more to add... I am not going to divert attention from the complaints I've made against these violations of the rules... You and I are not the issue, brother...

Peace!
    Isaiah

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    OK, but sometime down the line i need you to school me on how i may speak to you without starting a war.

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Brothers it is obvious that your diametrically opposing views are causing you two laid aside your intellect, courtesy, brotherly love and home training to engage in a war of words where you are both throwing each others violations back up in each others faces. I am normally a calm person with love to share with all my brothers and sisters. It's with love (tough love) that I say both of you are acting like children instead of grown men. What possible pleasure could you two get from this back and forth pissing contest of who's the worse victim?

Brother Isaiah: You have made strong accusations against Brother Kingpin of which could be taken as offensive but those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Let's allow the brother same chances you were afforded when you when out of line.

Brother Kingpin: It seems that you are expressing views of which you are getting little to no allegiance with. So the only possible conclusion an astute observer can come up with is that you are agitating the forum causing disruption instead of making a positive contribution.

The solution: Brother Isaiah change your approach to our brothers and sisters. Not all brothers and sisters are Black Nationalist. Some have different views on what is best for our people. If your intent is to advise, educate, nurture, converse and elevate our brothers and sisters, the hand of love must extend to all our brothers and sisters not just the ones we agree with. Brother Kingpin you must understand the truth of the history of our people in this country is extremely painful and can not be forgotten or for many forgiven. The attitudes of those who you have aligned yourself with is like a train, either you got on board or be left behind. This causes our people to feel disenfranchised by the powers that be. If you want to do something positive show us some of that compassionate conservatism your elected president was professing during his acceptance speak in 2000. Brothers all I'm saying is there has got to be a better way for two educated black men to conduct themselves in this venue. You both are disgracing the violation forum with your antics. Brothers as I have advised others, if you two can not find common ground in which to cohabit-ate peacefully then go to your USER CP and put each other on your ignore lists. Please let keep peace in our community.

Management has spoken